• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This in regards to the "Magic Mover for Notes And Attachments to Lightning Experience" app. Note that there really should be a way to contact the developers directly. I feel like I am launching a message in a bottle here...

After installing the above mentioned app, I am getting two unit test failures that are preventing me from deploying changes to production. The errors are:
Run Failures:
  ATFAttachmentsToFilesControllerTest.testRefresh System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101
  ATFDeleteBatchTest.attachmentsDeletionTest System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 0, Actual: 3

I am guessing the only solutions here are to uninstall the app or wait for one of the developers to happen upon this post and submit an update to the app?

I am trying to setup radio buttons with descriptive text on mouseover, however the tooltip text is not appearing. The rendered HTML appears correct. I am wondering if there is some way to make this work, or if I will need to resort to using Javascript with standard HTML input fields. Here is the current code that is not displaying tooltips:

<apex:selectRadio id="select_1a" value="{!Evaluation__c.CommunityNeed__c}">
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="1" itemLabel="Low" title="Little or no description of community need"/>
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="2" itemLabel="Medium" title="Describes community need in general terms and offers little or no verifiable supporting research or data"/>
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="3" itemLabel="High" title="Describes community need in specific terms and includes verifiable supporting research or data"/>
      </apex:selectRadio>

The following alternate code on the same page shows the tooltip but will require extra work to save selected values to the Evaluation object:

<table>
    <tr><td>

<input name="community_need_options" type="radio" value="1"><label for="community_need_options" title="Little or no description of community need">Low&nbsp;&nbsp;</label></input>
    </td><td>
    <input name="community_need_options" type="radio" value="2"><label for="community_need_options" title="Describes community need in general terms and offers little or no verifiable supporting research or data">Medium&nbsp;&nbsp;</label></input>
    </td><td>
    <input name="community_need_options" type="radio" value="3">
    <label for="community_need_options" title="Describes community need in specific terms and includes verifiable supporting research or data">High&nbsp;&nbsp;</label></input>
    </td></tr>
    </table>

Thanks.

Rich

• April 21, 2010
I downloaded the force IDE and was able to successfully start a new project. My issue is with the files that were downloaded during the project creation. I received 10 errors on 10 individual package.xml files from the referenced package section. All the sections have to do with oauth. The entire error I am receiving is as follows:

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'modules'. One of '{"http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":description, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":namespacePrefix, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":objectPermissions, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":postInstallClass, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":setupWeblink, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":types, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":uninstallClass, "http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata":version}' is expected.    package.xml    /craig.pothier@newscred.com.dev/Referenced Packages/C5r_Desktop_oauth    line 5    XML Problem

Here is an example from one of the package.xml files:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">

<fullName>C5r_Desktop_oauth</fullName>

<apiAccessLevel>Unrestricted</apiAccessLevel>

<modules>

<module>

<label>C5r_Desktop_oauth</label>

<moduleType>connected</moduleType>

<name>C5r_Desktop_oauth</name>

<types>

<members>C5r_Desktop_oauth_devConfig</members>

<name>ConnectivityDevConfigMetadata</name>

</types>

<types>

<members>sf_chttr_apps__C5r_Desktop_oauth</members>

<name>Module</name>

</types>

<version>9.0</version>

</module>

</modules>

<namespacePrefix>sf_chttr_apps</namespacePrefix>

<version>31.0</version>

</Package>

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

I'm facing a weird error "Formula Expression is required on the action attributes".

My VF Page:

<apex:commandButton value="Log-in"  action="{!loginTest}"/>

My Class:

public pagereference loginTest(){
pagereference redirect = new PageReference('apex/newPage');
redirect.setRedirect(true);
system.debug('Hello@@'+redirect);
return redirect;
}

But when I click on login button i'm facing a weird error 'Formula Expression is required on the action attributes'.

Syntax looks fine,but some how it is not working.

Any help is much appreciated :)

I have read a lot of things on the net saying this can be done but I have tried all the suggestions and can't get it to work. My page always ends up in portrait. Below is the stylesheet I am using. In addition to what I have here, I have also tried:

@page{size: a4 landscape}

@page(size: landscape}

<style>
th {white-space:nowrap;background-color:#000080;

@page {
  size: 297mm 210mm;
}

odd {
background-color: #FCF7F7;
}
even {
background-color: #E3DCDB;
}

.showme
{
   position:static;

display: none;
   overflow: auto;
   visibility:visible;

}
.showhim:hover .showme
{
display :block;
}
</style>

Has anyone else had this problem?.... I also gutted my page and just put one simple html table and tried to render this landscape, and again it came back portrait.

Thanks in advance for any help on this!

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

Save error: Unable to perform save on all files: com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor    **** line 1    Force.com save problem

Is it possible to define a range to match in SOQL (like t-sql)?

For example Where not(name like 'P[0-9]%') ?

Why is it that you can only search on the 'Name 'field of custom objects when performing a search via a lookup button? I want to be able to search on other fields in my custom objec

Would be interested to hear from others who have overcome the same issue.

Hi Everyone,

I am just editing a GoogleMaps VisualForce script which I found on one of the discussion boards. The problem is what when multiple address lines are entered into !Account.BillingStreet, it does not display the Google Address. (it only works when only line1 is entered and the other lines are left blank).

To overcome this I think it needs to be more specific as to what line it is referring to.

So my question is; What code would I enter to replace "!Account.BillingStreet" so that it specifies Line1 or Line2 etc of that billing street? I.e. !Account.BillingStreet.Line1 (tried this but it doesn't work).

Thanks for any help on this, much appreciated!

Shane

I have a Customer Portal where I've created a Site for the users to login from. This problem only appears when logging into the Portal via the Site. If they login using the standard Portal URL there is no problem, but of course we want the users to login via the Sites page.

If I override the VIEW or EDIT links on a Custom Object, when the user clicks the EDIT link or the item NAME in a View, they get an error for "Page Not Found" (the error below is a VIEW link error):

Page Not Found: /portalpage/a1CQ0000000ouMS/e 

If I remove the override for the VIEW, when the user clicks the link it opens up the page properly, and it even shows the exact same URL that appeared in the error message.

Very bizzarre. The page exists either way, but for some reason the overridden link is creating an issue.

I confirmed that the VisualForce page used in the override is available to the Portal User and Sites user Profiles and checked any other security setting I can think of. Doesn't seem to be a security setting, especially given the odd page not found error, but who knows.

Is there a way I can override the VIEW/EDIT page for a Custom Object and have that override work for Portal Users that login via a Sites page?

Best Regards,

Mike

I am trying to test an aggregate query in the Schema Explorer. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work. When I run the following query, I got 7 results back:

SELECT Current_Annual_Maintenance_Value__c FROM Asset

However, when I run the following query I get nothing:

SELECT sum(Current_Annual_Maintenance_Value__c) FROM Asset

Can anyone explain how to correctly do an aggregate function in a query to work? I can't get anything to work when I try Count() either. I just get an empty column of data with expr0 as the column name.

I am trying to setup radio buttons with descriptive text on mouseover, however the tooltip text is not appearing. The rendered HTML appears correct. I am wondering if there is some way to make this work, or if I will need to resort to using Javascript with standard HTML input fields. Here is the current code that is not displaying tooltips:

<apex:selectRadio id="select_1a" value="{!Evaluation__c.CommunityNeed__c}">
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="1" itemLabel="Low" title="Little or no description of community need"/>
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="2" itemLabel="Medium" title="Describes community need in general terms and offers little or no verifiable supporting research or data"/>
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="3" itemLabel="High" title="Describes community need in specific terms and includes verifiable supporting research or data"/>
      </apex:selectRadio>

The following alternate code on the same page shows the tooltip but will require extra work to save selected values to the Evaluation object:

<table>
    <tr><td>

<input name="community_need_options" type="radio" value="1"><label for="community_need_options" title="Little or no description of community need">Low&nbsp;&nbsp;</label></input>
    </td><td>
    <input name="community_need_options" type="radio" value="2"><label for="community_need_options" title="Describes community need in general terms and offers little or no verifiable supporting research or data">Medium&nbsp;&nbsp;</label></input>
    </td><td>
    <input name="community_need_options" type="radio" value="3">
    <label for="community_need_options" title="Describes community need in specific terms and includes verifiable supporting research or data">High&nbsp;&nbsp;</label></input>
    </td></tr>
    </table>

Thanks.

Rich

• April 21, 2010

Hi

I tried to make the visualforce page renderas PDF in landscape with following styles

<style >
    @page {
        size:landscape;
   }
 </style>

But it is not working now. Is anybody face the same issue? or have any idea to render the PDF as landscape??

Thanks!

• August 18, 2009
I want to display an animated gif during the async call back to salesforce?

Does salesforce have standard one?

If not, any one can point me to some other standard animated gifs?