• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are trying to get our products into our environment ready for launch on Tuesday of next week but we have hit a barrier that we don't have the skills or knowledge to cope with.

Is anyone available for paid work to help us between now and then?

Background:

We are a service company based int he UK that offers collection services. We use a network of contractors to carry out those services. The services can be in a combination of forms dependant on three things:

1. Type of container (10 options)
  2. Size of container (10 options)
  3. Type of container cargo (10 options)
We collect from all over the UK and therefore choose a contractor based on the postcode of the Account Shipping Postcode. We may have a choice of between 1-4 contractors to use in that area - each offering a different price.
We believe we should be using Pricebooks according to the Postcode and then Container Type as the Product. The other items then become variables of that product ie:
Size of Container
Type of Container Cargo
Based on the chosen variables the system would return the possible contractors, which would give us the price

What we are looking to do is:

Build a Custom Object to manage our vendor services. This would be:

• Vendor details (taken from Account)
  • Vendor postcodes covered - multi-select
  • Vendor containers offered in those Postcode areas
  • Vendor sizes offered
  • Type of Container Cargo offered
  • Price for each combination

Modify the Opportunity Product to add in the ability to select product variables as well as Quantity:

•  Frequency of Collection
  •  Size of Container
  •  Type of Product

We then need a lookup to check which of our Vendors can match the product combination, which will then return a Price and the Vendor

Hope that makes sense. Would love to hear from anyone interested in this work who can begin immediately.

Philip

the green house is a fast growing business in the Environment Industry that needs a qualified Salesforce person to help build out our business processes in our new Salesforce environment. 

The business is 5 years old so is not a start-up. We manage around 3000 properties in the UK for big clients such as Starbucks, H&M, The Body Shop and Caffe Nero. We handle over 500,000 scheduled recycling collections per annum and are quickly adding to our range of services with things like energy management and renewable infrastructures.

We have begun moving from our current CRM environment (SugarCRM) and need someone to work with us on a full-time basis to carry out the basic administration, customisations and basic development work. Any major projects we undertake would still be contracted out with the person we employ managing the project.

This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with a great company in a fantastic industry.

We are based in Northampton, UK

If you are interested and want to know more please do get in touch

the green house is a fast growing business in the Environment Industry that needs a qualified Salesforce person to help build out our business processes in our new Salesforce environment. 

The business is 5 years old so is not a start-up. We manage around 3000 properties in the UK for big clients such as Starbucks, H&M, The Body Shop and Caffe Nero. We handle over 500,000 scheduled recycling collections per annum and are quickly adding to our range of services with things like energy management and renewable infrastructures.

We have begun moving from our current CRM environment (SugarCRM) and need someone to work with us on a full-time basis to carry out the basic administration, customisations and basic development work. Any major projects we undertake would still be contracted out with the person we employ managing the project.

This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with a great company in a fantastic industry.

We are based in Northampton, UK

If you are interested and want to know more please do get in touch

Maildrop has no problem adding emails that are in my inbox in Mail (connected with google apps) but does nothing with any of my folders.

I tried to move the message from my sub folder to my inbox but it still wont work. Here is my console log

15/05/2010 09:29:38 Maildrop[2477] script error during executuion (/Users/philipmossop/Downloads/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpt) {
    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;
    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198316 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198316 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1719;
    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {897, 4};
}

We are trying to get our products into our environment ready for launch on Tuesday of next week but we have hit a barrier that we don't have the skills or knowledge to cope with.

Is anyone available for paid work to help us between now and then?

Background:

We are a service company based int he UK that offers collection services. We use a network of contractors to carry out those services. The services can be in a combination of forms dependant on three things:

1. Type of container (10 options)
  2. Size of container (10 options)
  3. Type of container cargo (10 options)
We collect from all over the UK and therefore choose a contractor based on the postcode of the Account Shipping Postcode. We may have a choice of between 1-4 contractors to use in that area - each offering a different price.
We believe we should be using Pricebooks according to the Postcode and then Container Type as the Product. The other items then become variables of that product ie:
Size of Container
Type of Container Cargo
Based on the chosen variables the system would return the possible contractors, which would give us the price

What we are looking to do is:

Build a Custom Object to manage our vendor services. This would be:

• Vendor details (taken from Account)
  • Vendor postcodes covered - multi-select
  • Vendor containers offered in those Postcode areas
  • Vendor sizes offered
  • Type of Container Cargo offered
  • Price for each combination

Modify the Opportunity Product to add in the ability to select product variables as well as Quantity:

•  Frequency of Collection
  •  Size of Container
  •  Type of Product

We then need a lookup to check which of our Vendors can match the product combination, which will then return a Price and the Vendor

Hope that makes sense. Would love to hear from anyone interested in this work who can begin immediately.

Philip

Maildrop has no problem adding emails that are in my inbox in Mail (connected with google apps) but does nothing with any of my folders.

I tried to move the message from my sub folder to my inbox but it still wont work. Here is my console log

15/05/2010 09:29:38 Maildrop[2477] script error during executuion (/Users/philipmossop/Downloads/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpt) {
    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;
    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198316 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198316 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1719;
    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {897, 4};
}