• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to extract list of all the reports along with its description, field names, last
run date and the filter conditions of each report . The difficult part here is
to get the filter options and  field names of each report as there are
close to 7000 reports (hence, manual option is ruled out). Data Loader does not
have an option to extract list of all the  reports. Is there any other tool that can
extract such information.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have the following requirement:

1. There is a External web site that should be shown when user clicks a link on opportunity detail page.

2. Initially this web page expects username and password. How we can authenticate the user  without asking to enter username and password when he navigates to this web page? (SSO from Salesforce.com to other secured websites).

3. This external web page should get auto populated with the info of Opportunity object from where it is initiated.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bibek

Hi,

Is it possible to create a copy of the production environment on to my developer org.

I understand that in an organization, we have production instance, full sandbox and configuration only sandbox. Configurations and customizations can be deployed from once to another using change sets (inbound and outbound).

However, if i want to have a copy of the configuration/customization of production (or any of the sandboxes) on my developer org. How do i do that and vice versa?

PS: The dev org is created by clicking on "Join Now" on the Salesforce developer community home page and is not a developer sand box created from Prod.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks
Bibek

Hi,

I have a specific requirement where the we need to create a report using the mail merge functionality which will get data from a custom object in SF and its related data from its various related objects.

For e.g. if i have a custom object named "Company" and its related object as Contacts and "Locations" (having a status field in the related list showing active/inactive). Can I create a mail merge template showing the list of locations in the related list which are active for the company (and get details of the location from the location object as well) and get the show all the contacts associated with each location?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

How do i rename the Convert Lead option on the Leads page (on Blackberry) to another name.

For e.g Instead of "Convert Lead", the option should be "Submit Lead".

Thanks

Bibek Rath

Hi,

I have the following requirement:

1. There is a External web site that should be shown when user clicks a link on opportunity detail page.

2. Initially this web page expects username and password. How we can authenticate the user  without asking to enter username and password when he navigates to this web page? (SSO from Salesforce.com to other secured websites).

3. This external web page should get auto populated with the info of Opportunity object from where it is initiated.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bibek

Hi,

I have a specific requirement where the we need to create a report using the mail merge functionality which will get data from a custom object in SF and its related data from its various related objects.

For e.g. if i have a custom object named "Company" and its related object as Contacts and "Locations" (having a status field in the related list showing active/inactive). Can I create a mail merge template showing the list of locations in the related list which are active for the company (and get details of the location from the location object as well) and get the show all the contacts associated with each location?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

How do i rename the Convert Lead option on the Leads page (on Blackberry) to another name.

For e.g Instead of "Convert Lead", the option should be "Submit Lead".

Thanks

Bibek Rath