• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a summary report (for Accounts) with only 1 grouping and just 2 groups:

The field the report is grouped on is a text formula field that assesses a multiselect picklist for certain values and returns either a YES or NO.

I'd like to add a formula to the report that gives the % value of the YES recount count and the NO record count.

I'm not grasping the PREVGROUPVAL nor PARENT GROUP VAL help text -- but I'm pretty sure one of them is what I need.

Any help would be appreciated... and if my past experience is any indicator, Superman SteveMo has some tips for me!

Thanks!

Brian

• February 12, 2011

I created several forms w/CMSForce that are hosted on our force.com site which write to a custom object.

They were working beautifully for weeks -- but have unexplainably begun landing on the error page: "(site) is down for maintenance" upon clicking the Submit button.

The biggest clue is that I can successfully submit forms when previewing from the record in Sf.  But when I try to access via web -- the page loads fine BUT upon clicking Submit it neither runs validation rules (on req'd fields and email field) nor writes the data to Sf.  I simply land on the error page.

The only changes I made in the interim were setting up some new user profiles and some minor graphic tweaks to the forms themselves.

I've tried everything I can think of and am wit's end!

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be most grateful!

• July 23, 2010

I have an easy one here, I think -- but my track record working with picklists in formulas is not so good.

I'm creating a custom field for Quotes to calculate sales tax.

I have a picklist field Sales Tax with two values: CA and Out-of-State.  Tax is 9.75% and 0%, respectively.

I'm trying to reference that picklist val to calc tax on a qoute's Total Price.

ISPICKVAL(Sales_Tax__c, "CA", (TotalPrice * 0.0975), 0)

The error I get is:

Incorrect number of parameters for ISPICKVAL(), expected 2 received 4.

I'd appreciate any help!

• July 07, 2010

Does anyone know if/how one can change the style of a web form's font, point size, alignment, etc when using CMSForce?

You can currently only select bg color and text color.  Would it be possible to override default appearance of web form with tables or divs?

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

• May 28, 2010

Hello,

I've developed my first Site using CMSForce specifically to post a web form.

It's a simple site with 3 pages that link like this:

Welcome page - hypertext links to >

Survey page - web form Submit button configured to land on >

Landing page - hypertext link back to Home.

Simple stuff.  BUT... I'm having a problem where the link on the Home page only reloads the current page.

I rotated through making each of the three pages the home page -- and this problem repeated with each one I set as home.  This occurs in both preview mode and in public site.

The address of the loading pages looks correct for a split second before it reverts to re-loading current page.

Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks in advance!

Brian

• May 28, 2010

I have a summary report (for Accounts) with only 1 grouping and just 2 groups:

The field the report is grouped on is a text formula field that assesses a multiselect picklist for certain values and returns either a YES or NO.

I'd like to add a formula to the report that gives the % value of the YES recount count and the NO record count.

I'm not grasping the PREVGROUPVAL nor PARENT GROUP VAL help text -- but I'm pretty sure one of them is what I need.

Any help would be appreciated... and if my past experience is any indicator, Superman SteveMo has some tips for me!

Thanks!

Brian

• February 12, 2011

I created several forms w/CMSForce that are hosted on our force.com site which write to a custom object.

They were working beautifully for weeks -- but have unexplainably begun landing on the error page: "(site) is down for maintenance" upon clicking the Submit button.

The biggest clue is that I can successfully submit forms when previewing from the record in Sf.  But when I try to access via web -- the page loads fine BUT upon clicking Submit it neither runs validation rules (on req'd fields and email field) nor writes the data to Sf.  I simply land on the error page.

The only changes I made in the interim were setting up some new user profiles and some minor graphic tweaks to the forms themselves.

I've tried everything I can think of and am wit's end!

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be most grateful!

• July 23, 2010

I have an easy one here, I think -- but my track record working with picklists in formulas is not so good.

I'm creating a custom field for Quotes to calculate sales tax.

I have a picklist field Sales Tax with two values: CA and Out-of-State.  Tax is 9.75% and 0%, respectively.

I'm trying to reference that picklist val to calc tax on a qoute's Total Price.

ISPICKVAL(Sales_Tax__c, "CA", (TotalPrice * 0.0975), 0)

The error I get is:

Incorrect number of parameters for ISPICKVAL(), expected 2 received 4.

I'd appreciate any help!

• July 07, 2010

Does anyone know if/how one can change the style of a web form's font, point size, alignment, etc when using CMSForce?

You can currently only select bg color and text color.  Would it be possible to override default appearance of web form with tables or divs?

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

• May 28, 2010

Hello,

I've developed my first Site using CMSForce specifically to post a web form.

It's a simple site with 3 pages that link like this:

Welcome page - hypertext links to >

Survey page - web form Submit button configured to land on >

Landing page - hypertext link back to Home.

Simple stuff.  BUT... I'm having a problem where the link on the Home page only reloads the current page.

I rotated through making each of the three pages the home page -- and this problem repeated with each one I set as home.  This occurs in both preview mode and in public site.

The address of the loading pages looks correct for a split second before it reverts to re-loading current page.

Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks in advance!

Brian

• May 28, 2010