• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

My Windows Desktop application exports contacts to Salesforce.

The connection is made with:
LoginResult SforceService::login (string username, string password)

What are the elements to change to be compatible Federated SSO SAML with ADFS MS connection mode?
Should I use the same Login method as described above?
The API documentation is poor concerning Login with SSO. 

Second question: if a customer use SSO SAML with ADFS MS, is my application still compatible using regular login method?

Regards,

Hi,

is there a way to create and fill custom settings from Force.com API or from a kind of file import?

Hi,

We use the Force.com Partner WSDL. Our application exports contacts to SalesForce from many clients.

We would like to have a common configuration (some strings) readable by all but writable only by the administrator user.

The first approach was to store this configuration in a document in a folder into SalesForce but depending on the roles and profiles, any user may modify this file.

Is there any other way to do that?

Thank you

Chris

Hi,

My Windows Desktop application exports contacts to Salesforce.

The connection is made with:
LoginResult SforceService::login (string username, string password)

What are the elements to change to be compatible Federated SSO SAML with ADFS MS connection mode?
Should I use the same Login method as described above?
The API documentation is poor concerning Login with SSO. 

Second question: if a customer use SSO SAML with ADFS MS, is my application still compatible using regular login method?

Regards,

Hi,

We use the Force.com Partner WSDL. Our application exports contacts to SalesForce from many clients.

We would like to have a common configuration (some strings) readable by all but writable only by the administrator user.

The first approach was to store this configuration in a document in a folder into SalesForce but depending on the roles and profiles, any user may modify this file.

Is there any other way to do that?

Thank you

Chris