• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Getting below error while saving new Quote line item.

common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20003: ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 197 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 664 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 711 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSAVEUTILS", line 437 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTANDARDENTITYDATATEMPLATE", line 1918 ORA-06512: at line 1 {call cStandardEntityDataTemplate.insert_stdentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} {call cStandardEntityDataTemplate.insert_stdentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

--san

Hi

I ve work of migrating the data from saleslogix case database to salesfoce case , can any one help me how to proceed with dis... mainly i'm facing problem wit ID matching. is there any way that we can easily approach this ID matchin........there are around 70000 case records ( 70000 related account + 130000 contacts )

Thanks

San

hi

I have scenario like i'm take values(from text field) from one master object and making Picklist in child object using VF, but when i edit Child object the VF pgae content ll not seen in that, the content seen only after saving the record, can we make this VF page editable in child objects page layout?//

Thanks

San

I'm trying to develop a  custom page which contains  positions( object: position) and the Job Application Form(object:Job application). Here i want to display all Positions as just readOnly position names  ( but not listview) and Job application as input field with some Fields... i want when i sumbit form by Save action it should navigate to new page where some Greeting masg ll be there......and data enetered by candidate in form should be mapped in Job application Object in Force.com Enviornment.....

The Page Code is below:

<apex:page showHeader="false" standardController="Job_Application__c" recordSetVar="Jobform" extensions="jobAppFormExtension" standardStylesheets="true" >

<apex:pageblock id="thePage" >   
<apex:listViews type="position__c"/>

</apex:pageblock>
<apex:form >
        <apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.jobFormBgColor}"/>
<apex:pageBlock title="Job Application Form">
<apex:pageblockSection >
<apex:inputField value="{!Job_Application__c.Applicant_Name__c}" styleClass="page"></apex:inputField>

<apex:inputField value="{!Job_Application__c.Email__c}" styleClass="page"></apex:inputField>
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" oncomplete="{!greeting}"/>
</apex:pageblockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

PLz give  me sample controller code for above problem...

Urgent...

Thanx

san

hey

i'm creating a simple page which has section and space for buttons, i wanna add custom background color to section .. how can i proceed to dis requirement?.....plz help  me fast...

San

Data Uniqueness Violation 

The proposed data changes would violate a uniqueness constraint.

I'm getting above error when i trying to clone the approval process and adding  the steps....

I wanna know is that.... whenever we login in deveolper editon we come across UI which has Home and other tab, i'm want to change thats backgroud color and make it attractive ... Is this possible? and if this future is not present in developer edition , can get this option when I actually develop application for client(Paid Edition).?

Thnks

san

Hi

I wanna change the look and field of UI which presently displaying. Is it possible to change the Background Color and Tabs style as developer in the application.

Thanks

hi

I have scenario like i'm take values(from text field) from one master object and making Picklist in child object using VF, but when i edit Child object the VF pgae content ll not seen in that, the content seen only after saving the record, can we make this VF page editable in child objects page layout?//

Thanks

San

hey

i'm creating a simple page which has section and space for buttons, i wanna add custom background color to section .. how can i proceed to dis requirement?.....plz help  me fast...

San

I wanna know is that.... whenever we login in deveolper editon we come across UI which has Home and other tab, i'm want to change thats backgroud color and make it attractive ... Is this possible? and if this future is not present in developer edition , can get this option when I actually develop application for client(Paid Edition).?

Thnks

san

Hi

I wanna change the look and field of UI which presently displaying. Is it possible to change the Background Color and Tabs style as developer in the application.

Thanks