• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing good.

I have a quick need that I need to add my lightning tab bar and home page ( which has custom reports on it ) to AppExchange Managed Package.
Is this possible? If yest can you please guide me to do that.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Mahesh S
Hi Everyone,

We need a quick help or suggestion to use best authentication method to use to connect with Custom API ( We did not finalize the authentication process yet ). This will be an appexchange app and just fetching information from custom API and its user based so we need to authenticate the user.

Requirement is user need not to enter his username & password of custom API all the time so what would be the best way to achieve this.

Another Quick question is can we use Single Sign On for AppExchange App??

Thank you
Mahesh S
Hi Guys,

Hope you guys are doing great.

I have created a package to install in Professional Edition but when I try to install that pacakge in PE its giving me error saying.

Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Apex Classes

Is it necessary to send to security review or is there any alternative to install in PE.

If there is any alternative that will save lot of time.

Thank you
Mahesh S

Hello Guys,

I am trying to connect from Android to SFDC through Rest API. In the follwing link when I try to do CRUD operation it is showing Null Pointer Exception....

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_the_Mobile_SDK_for_Android

Code is 

String objectType = "Account";

fields.put("Name","Test Account");

RestRequest request = null;
try {
request = RestRequest.getRequestForCreate("22.0",
objectType,
fields);
} catch (IOException e1) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e1.printStackTrace();
}

client.sendAsync(request, new AsyncRequestCallback() {

public void onSuccess(RestResponse response) {
try {

}

Catch(Exception e)

{

}

Error is at the Red Line

Any Help is much appreciated ...

Thanks

Mahesh

Hi all,

Via APEX a DML Operation is not allowed on the UserTerritory object, but we want to inesrt / update / delete it via a custom tool that's build in APEX.
Therefore we were thinking of using the REST API. This seems to work only for one record at a time. Is it possible to do this with a List?
If not, I guess we should be using Bulk API? I have no experience with that, could you provide an example with OAuth2?

Thanks in advance,
Joris

Hi All,

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

I have a salesprocess for my opportunity stage values. I have the businessprocess id, and can query it via the api. However, I can not find a way to filter the picklist values for return to a visualforce page to return only those that are part of the business process.

I have seen lots of questions on the forums related to this, but NOT ONE has a satisfactory answer. The businessprocess object DOES NOT return picklist values, nor does it look like it should. There was one post about the metadata, but that seems to be a different api that I can't access via my custom controller.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

• February 04, 2011

Hello everyone,

I am trying to add a simple date picker to my existing visualforce page and/or apex code. Our resource set up a nice grid using apex code and visualforce page, and unfortunately he is no longer around. I am not too familiar with using the code/page so any help would be appreciated! He created a apex code, page, and mycontroller extension. I want to simply add a datepicker so when you click into date field a datepicker pops up. Please let me know how this is done and whether you need the code or the page. I can copy and paste into here. Thanks very much!!

Fahd