• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am facing problem in making Reports visible to Partner Portal user.After logging in as partner when I click on Report tab I get the error message as: Insufficient privilages.

I have given permission for Report tab in my Partner user profile.However I am not able to customize the permission for certain custom objects in Partner user profile.

Please anyone can suggest how can I make reports visible to Partner.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I want to query and retreive records from one object whose created dateis  less than  3 days from current date.

Since createdDate field is a standard field of data type datetime.I am trying to filter it out by giving the following in the where condition but i m getting query error.

CreatedDate.date< =today-3;

Can anyone please help me in this.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I have a controller class where I have get methods like,

public String getTotal()

{

return vals[0];

}

I am unable to write a code in my test class to cover ths code.Can anyone please help in general way to cover get methods of controller class.

Thanks,

SRILAKSHMI B

Hi,

I have written trigger which does some functionality upon inserting the records.When I am trying to load the data the trigger executes and giving me the error Too many script statements: 20001.

None of theSOQL queries are inside the for loop.I have used collections like list and map.

Can anyone please help me how  can I resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi..,

I have VF page which contains dropdown ,an execute button and Refresh button and a table.Upon selecting a value in the dropdown and click on execute button,at the back end a method will execute and update a value custom object field.

Upon Clicking the Refresh button i want to display the update value in the table of VF page.I am able to update the table but whole page is getting loaded.

I want to refresh only the table componenet part not the dropdown when i click refresh button.

Can anyone please help me acheive this.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi

In my Controller class I have array of doublee values.I want to display the values in the array in different cells in my VFp age.

For Instance,I have array

Double [] temp;

I want to display temp[0] and temp[1] at two different positions in VF page.How could this be acheived using get Method.

Hi..,

I have variable in my contoller it is Double Data type variable which will have values like 56.789.

I want to round-off these values using javascript and display this variable value on my visualforce page.For this  I can use toFixed or toPrecision function available in Javascript.

Can anyone please suggest how to pass this controller variable value to the javascript function and display the truncated value on Visualforce page.

Thanks

Srilakshmi B

Hi ...

I have Visualforcepage where I am displaying one picklist input field from account Object.I have one button upon clicking the button i want to get the value selected in picklist field.As I need to do some functionality depending on this value.

Hence, can anyone suggest how can can i get the picklist field value in controller extension class.

Hi,

I am facing problem in making Reports visible to Partner Portal user.After logging in as partner when I click on Report tab I get the error message as: Insufficient privilages.

I have given permission for Report tab in my Partner user profile.However I am not able to customize the permission for certain custom objects in Partner user profile.

Please anyone can suggest how can I make reports visible to Partner.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I want to query and retreive records from one object whose created dateis  less than  3 days from current date.

Since createdDate field is a standard field of data type datetime.I am trying to filter it out by giving the following in the where condition but i m getting query error.

CreatedDate.date< =today-3;

Can anyone please help me in this.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi..,

I have variable in my contoller it is Double Data type variable which will have values like 56.789.

I want to round-off these values using javascript and display this variable value on my visualforce page.For this  I can use toFixed or toPrecision function available in Javascript.

Can anyone please suggest how to pass this controller variable value to the javascript function and display the truncated value on Visualforce page.

Thanks

Srilakshmi B