• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

I have created my custom page on visualforce platform,Now how do i make it visible to all others? Now only i can view it.

• August 02, 2010

Hi,

I am working on a project of integration of chatter with our comapny's application.So is there any way to

1)embed the entire chatter page in the application, Does chatter provide such functionality?

2) an individual api calls to start a case and follow them?

3)to upload my comapny's api calls on their server so that their fields can be retrived on my application fields?

4)or any robots which will help me communicate with the salesforce server and notify the changes made in it  same as what google wave have....

• July 30, 2010

hi i want to start a discussion using api calls and is there any way to embed this discussion in any other application?

• July 28, 2010

Hi,

I am from BMC Software, I tried using the login code from Chatterworkbook by using API calls for Java Clients.The username and password are correct but it gives an exception

Exception in thread "main" [UnexpectedErrorFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG'
 exceptionMessage='API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner'

How can i overcome this?

• July 23, 2010

Hi,

I am from BMC Software, I tried using the login code from Chatterworkbook by using API calls for Java Clients.The username and password are correct but it gives an exception

Exception in thread "main" [UnexpectedErrorFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG'

How can i overcome this?

• July 23, 2010

Hi,

I am working on a project of integration of chatter with our comapny's application.So is there any way to

1)embed the entire chatter page in the application, Does chatter provide such functionality?

2) an individual api calls to start a case and follow them?

3)to upload my comapny's api calls on their server so that their fields can be retrived on my application fields?

4)or any robots which will help me communicate with the salesforce server and notify the changes made in it  same as what google wave have....

• July 30, 2010

Hi,

How can i overcome this?

• July 23, 2010

Hi,

How can i overcome this?

• July 23, 2010
Our company is currently evaluating Salesforce.com and one of the things I've been asked to investigate is how to integrate Salesforce.com into some of our internal corporate web applications. For example, from Salesforce.com we might provide a link to an internal web application. This web application may itself use the sforce.api to update information on salesforce.com.

One of the issues I'm interested in is how best to handle user authentication. What we want to be able to do is to limit the number of login prompts that our user would see. If, for example, the user logged in at Salesforce.com, we would like our application to know this fact and not prompt for an additional password. If our application calls back to the sforce api we would like to the code to run as the user who logged in to Salesforce.com.

What options are available to us to make this sort of thing happen?

Is there a way to put a session key in the URL which invokes our application in such a way that our internal application can make use of that session key when accessing the sforce api?

Any thoughts on this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • December 12, 2003