• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am currently making my agents raise a case for every call, this means I am able to ensure that they are raising cases for all the calls they recieve, we haven't been using Salesforce long so this is quite important to make sure they are using the system properly.

this is causing a problem however, because if 1 of our customers ring about about the same thing more than once we end up with several duplicate cases, and the customer recieves an email to provide them with another case number.

I am looking for a way to link the cases together in a heirachy system, or to find another way to record the repeat call against the original case, I cannot simply use case comments as this will show any actions taken too, also I would need to be able to report on these calls in a timestamped way so that I could continue to compare calls to cases

Hi,

When I run the flow in the desktop flow designer it works fine but when i run the same flow from SFDC UI (Flows->run) i get this error

"An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow. An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information."

Has anyone else faced this issue. Can anyone provide some help to overcome this issue.

Thanks,

I am currently making my agents raise a case for every call, this means I am able to ensure that they are raising cases for all the calls they recieve, we haven't been using Salesforce long so this is quite important to make sure they are using the system properly.

this is causing a problem however, because if 1 of our customers ring about about the same thing more than once we end up with several duplicate cases, and the customer recieves an email to provide them with another case number.

I am looking for a way to link the cases together in a heirachy system, or to find another way to record the repeat call against the original case, I cannot simply use case comments as this will show any actions taken too, also I would need to be able to report on these calls in a timestamped way so that I could continue to compare calls to cases

I'd like to know if you can set up cases to reassign if a Case is still open and the Business Hours for that case are over?  For example a client has 3 business hours for different regions that do not overlap.  If Region 1 does not change the status of the case from Open and their business hours end, the Case should be reassigned to region 2.