• Lead Software Engineer
  • ON24

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm wondering if anybody has tried to do this.   I know Chatter only allows you to use just chatter features.   But if you want to ease the "Sites" Authentication, so they don't have to login twice.   This is for temp type users where they aren't allowed to see any company information but we can use chatter to facilitate communications and they can still access some custom objects built out for internal use.

Thanks.

Hello,

I've created a VF page, and when I load w/o the 'renderAs="pdf"', it loads fine.

When I add 'renderAs="pdf"', the browser just spins and takes ages to return.

Why would this be happening?

Hello,

I have a trigger on Account and it is being called twice I am do not know how to figure this out.

Here is my trigger code

trigger AccUpdateRates on Account (before insert, before update) {
  for(Account a: Trigger. new){
    if(Trigger.isUpdate){
      Account beforeUpdate = System.Trigger.oldMap.get(a.Id);
       if(a.RecordTypeId == '012500000001LcY' && a.Termination_Date__c == null){
        }
     }
     if(Trigger.isInsert){
        if(a.RecordTypeId == '012500000001LcY' && a.product__c != null){
              AccList.add(a);
              prodIDs.add(a.product__c);
          }    
     }
    if(accList.size()>0)
      AccountUpdateRates.UpdateProductRates(AccList, ProdIDs);

}

}

I see that I have Kugadd package installed and have similar trigger on account. 

Trigger - AccountBeforeInsertBeforeUpdate - installed package Kugamon Account/Contact Sync

I put print statement in couple of place in my class that is being called from trigger. 

When I look at the debug log I see the following statement twice

16:05:48.163|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01qP00000004GdG|AccUpdateRates on Account trigger event BeforeUpdate for [0015000000XLDub]

Any suggestions I can find what is my causing trigger to be called twice?

Thanks

Uma

I'm wondering if anybody has tried to do this.   I know Chatter only allows you to use just chatter features.   But if you want to ease the "Sites" Authentication, so they don't have to login twice.   This is for temp type users where they aren't allowed to see any company information but we can use chatter to facilitate communications and they can still access some custom objects built out for internal use.

Thanks.