• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I've created two Force.com applications which works independently. I would like one application use information from custom objects of another application if the the second app installed and avalaible.

How I can organize connection and data exchange between two Salesforce app?

Best regards,
  Kostja

Hi guys,

I would like to send processing requests from Apex to external server and get notified as fast as my task is finished. I could theoretically call StartProcessing function, get TaskId back from this function, then run GetStatusTask function inside of my loop. Unfortunately it not possible due to limitation for number of callout calls.

Somehow external server have to notify my function back that processing is finished and get results. 

If my external server write something into SF database and I periodically query this status from DB, than I will have problem with a limit of SQL statements execution.

Even if I create trigger which react to this DB change, this trigger cannot inform my function back.

Maybe there is some way to make some global variables or you know some other workaround?

Any help is very appreciated.

Best regards,

Kostja

Hi guys,

I need to organize sending files from Salesforce to our self-developed service. The files have to be sent from apex code (trigger).

I tried to use HttpRequest class, but failed because of limit of callout request size up to 3Mb. We work with bigger documents. 

Do you know is there some way out how Salesforce could transfer files bigger then 3Mb to external services?

Any help and ideas are very appreciated.

Best regards,

Kostja

Hi All,

I'm using dataTable component to visualize statistic data. Simple example is here:

Table1

I would like to merge in column "Land" such cells like 'DACH' or 'UK' with the empty cells below.

I've tried to set rowspan attribute of "Land" column:

<apex:dataTable value="{!Acc2}" var="acc" id="theTable" rowClasses="odd,odd,even,even" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" styleClass="tableClass" bgcolor="lightyellow" >
<apex:column rowspan="2">  
   <apex:facet name="header">Land</apex:facet>
   <I><apex:outputText value="{!acc.Land}"/> </I>
</apex:column> 

and got the following result where empty cells shift right:

Table2

As dataset for table the list of custom classes is provided.

Do you have any ideas how it can be implemented?

Thank you in advance,

Kostja

Hi guys,

I've created two Force.com applications which works independently. I would like one application use information from custom objects of another application if the the second app installed and avalaible.

How I can organize connection and data exchange between two Salesforce app?

Best regards,
  Kostja

Hi guys,

I need to organize sending files from Salesforce to our self-developed service. The files have to be sent from apex code (trigger).

I tried to use HttpRequest class, but failed because of limit of callout request size up to 3Mb. We work with bigger documents. 

Do you know is there some way out how Salesforce could transfer files bigger then 3Mb to external services?

Any help and ideas are very appreciated.

Best regards,

Kostja

Hi All,

I'm using dataTable component to visualize statistic data. Simple example is here:

Table1

I would like to merge in column "Land" such cells like 'DACH' or 'UK' with the empty cells below.

I've tried to set rowspan attribute of "Land" column:

<apex:dataTable value="{!Acc2}" var="acc" id="theTable" rowClasses="odd,odd,even,even" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" styleClass="tableClass" bgcolor="lightyellow" >
<apex:column rowspan="2">  
   <apex:facet name="header">Land</apex:facet>
   <I><apex:outputText value="{!acc.Land}"/> </I>
</apex:column> 

and got the following result where empty cells shift right:

Table2

As dataset for table the list of custom classes is provided.

Do you have any ideas how it can be implemented?

Thank you in advance,

Kostja

Friends,

I have created a simple APEX class with a function named HELLO() which accepts a string, searched in accounts for name starting with that string and returns a count in string format. I have generated it as a Web Method so that I can use this in .Net. I further generated a WSDL file from it and tried to use it ASP.NET.

After creating an instance of my web service, i get the Hello method accessible, but how do I set the login credentials for my APEX call. It says invalid session Id. Snippet from ASP.Net code.

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

Test.HelloWorld2Service obj = new CellsMerge.Test.HelloWorld2Service();

string a = obj.Hello("s");

}

Any suggestions as how can we achieve this functionality.

Siddharth