• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

As per the guides it is known that for security reviews it is costed as given below:
$300 for initial review. $150 thereafter for subsequent annual reviews.
i would like to know if i submit a for review within a couple of days after the initial review,will that be costed.

Thanks

cpt

• July 13, 2011

By default we have given 10 licenses for our app user orgs we would like to know how to increase the License seats in LMA for trial leads and prospective production leads.

Thanks

cpt.

• July 13, 2011

Hi,

Our app has a  hierarchy as Flex-->Apex-->External Web Service and When we call the Apex Web Service we get the fillowing error:

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Exception occurred while trying t  invoke service method registerUserForm faultcode=soapenv:Server faultactor=External entry point

In DE it is working fine,We installed the package in Test org and we got the above exception.

can anyone give us a solution for solving this issue.

• June 30, 2011

We created a custom defined User Profile and added it to our managed package and then we installed the managed package in an organization for testing, but the profile was not installed in that organization. We need to know how to install a custom defined User Profile.

• May 11, 2011

Hi ,

i am using flex as a front end and i am calling the java web service from flex with help of apex class but the Content service ID property is not availble in result handler (that type info is available ) where the problem occurs.

• March 01, 2011

We have a user role common to the  organization,who can access other users details and modify user objects through our application,so if we are creating a customer portal login for that role will he be able to access our application.

• February 14, 2011

How to create email services and an apex class for that email service,if i deploy my package will it be able to install for other organizations for using that Email service.

• January 20, 2011

How to write the Test meyhod for ordinary Insertion please can amy one help me ...

YodleeCredentials__c y1=new YodleeCredentials__c();
             y1.UserId__c=userName1;
              y1.Ypassword__c=Password1;
              y1.YuserId__c=YodleeUserId.format();
              y1.conversationSession__c=ConversationCredentials;
              insert y1;   

can u explain how to write for this please..

• January 04, 2011

I am writing test method for my Apex web service but cant able to get 100% some warnings and 39 % only showing correct hoe to get clear the run test exactly .

In some Apex classes 2 lines not tested - showing 93% covered. but In some other classes it showing 19 lines not tested 37 % covered how to do clear and test  exactly  for 100% of classes

• January 03, 2011

I am a admin user, can i have access to triggers inside the package can i modify the triggers related to the objects

• December 01, 2010

i am callig apex web service from flex by passing object as a parameter with the values but in apex method its not taking those values showing error like this ..

Error is (com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (null)
  faultcode = "soapenv:Client"
  faultstring = "System.UnexpectedException: Got an unexpected error in callout : null. Contact support with error ID: 1059997808-20887 (-677061709)

where th eproblem occurs...

• December 01, 2010

How to create array of long values in apex please solve me how to do .

• November 30, 2010

when i am calling the apex web service from flex i am getting the error and actually i am passing the object as a parameter in apex.execute( ) method,

Error is (com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (null)
  faultstring = "System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Wrong number of element in webService LIST<String> apex_schema_type_info

Class.addItemmanagementYintegDomyexpensesCom.AddItemForContentServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint.addItem: line 40, column 13
Class.YodleeFieldService.loginFields: line 46, column 79
External entry point"

• November 12, 2010

consider the inputs:

var currentSession:String=loginSession;                 
 var b:Object =loginObject;

Now i can pass inside the   .apex.execute("","params,"") asyncronously can any one help me ....

• November 10, 2010

(com.salesforce.results::Fault)#0
  context = (null)
  detail = (null)
  faultstring = "System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':HTML'

Class.yintegDomyexpensesCom.CobrandLoginServiceHttpSoap11Endpoint.loginCobrand: line 46, column 13
Class.YodleeLoginService.cobrandLoginContext: line 20, column 17
External entry point"

//////// when i am calling the apex web service from flex and executing in sales force i am getting this error... how to solve this

• November 10, 2010

I am calling the apex web service which return the List<string> values to flex in script where i am returning in result handler when calling the apex web service

see the result handler function of Async Responder below  . The object contain two values that is Id and Name present in Object

public function resultHandler1(result:Object):void
   { 

///  ...How to iterate the object value and i have to load the the two values in Data grid as a two column of id and Name.....

}

• October 08, 2010

As per the guides it is known that for security reviews it is costed as given below:
$300 for initial review. $150 thereafter for subsequent annual reviews.
i would like to know if i submit a for review within a couple of days after the initial review,will that be costed.

Thanks

cpt

• July 13, 2011

Hi,

Our app has a  hierarchy as Flex-->Apex-->External Web Service and When we call the Apex Web Service we get the fillowing error:

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Exception occurred while trying t  invoke service method registerUserForm faultcode=soapenv:Server faultactor=External entry point

In DE it is working fine,We installed the package in Test org and we got the above exception.

can anyone give us a solution for solving this issue.

• June 30, 2011

We have a user role common to the  organization,who can access other users details and modify user objects through our application,so if we are creating a customer portal login for that role will he be able to access our application.

• February 14, 2011

How to write the Test meyhod for ordinary Insertion please can amy one help me ...

YodleeCredentials__c y1=new YodleeCredentials__c();
             y1.UserId__c=userName1;
              y1.Ypassword__c=Password1;
              y1.YuserId__c=YodleeUserId.format();
              y1.conversationSession__c=ConversationCredentials;
              insert y1;   

can u explain how to write for this please..

• January 04, 2011

I am writing test method for my Apex web service but cant able to get 100% some warnings and 39 % only showing correct hoe to get clear the run test exactly .

In some Apex classes 2 lines not tested - showing 93% covered. but In some other classes it showing 19 lines not tested 37 % covered how to do clear and test  exactly  for 100% of classes

• January 03, 2011

I am a admin user, can i have access to triggers inside the package can i modify the triggers related to the objects

• December 01, 2010

How to create array of long values in apex please solve me how to do .

• November 30, 2010
I've seen examples demonstrating how to invoke an Apex Web Service from inside the Ajax toolkit, but these only show simple parameter types

result = sforce.apex.execute('MyClass' ,'methodX',{role:"User", firstname "Joe", lastname "Test");

But what how do you pass complex parameters to the Web Service???

For sake of example, lets say you have the following Apex Class Definitions:

global class MyClass {
    WebService static String methodX(String role, ContactX contact) {
        return (role + ': '+ contact.firstname + ' ' + contact.lastname);   
    }
}

and

global class ContactX {
    public String firstname;
    public String lastname;
}

How would you invoke methodX, passing in an instance of the ContactX class?   I tried the following approaches - but had no luck ...

result = sforce.apex.execute('MyClass' ,'methodX',{role:"User", contact:{firstname:"Joe", lastname:"Test"} });

// null values for firstname and lastname are returned

and

var newcontact = new sforce.Xml("ContactX");
    newcontact.firstname = "Joe";
    newcontact.lastname = "Test":
    result = sforce.apex.execute('MyClass' ,'methodX',{role:"User", contact:newcontact });

//  soapenv:Client ->  There is no public member called 'firstname' in the Apex class 'ContactX'

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Hello,

I created a package which contained 3 custom profiles and uploaded it to the Appexchange.  I then accessed the package and added it to my Developer acct, but the 3 custom profiles did not load.

The package shows it has 94 items, but only 91 were installed.  I haven't seen any other posts with this problem, so maybe there is a step that I am missing?

Thanks for the help,

LTE
  • October 25, 2007