• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an APEX Class that is used as a controller for a visualforce page.  The visualforce page is called from a button event.  The class's main purpose is to call a webservice. I would like to use the class's method that calls the webservice in workflow.  Is there a way to do that?

Hi,

I have a custom button that sends order information to another system.  The button's content Source is a visualforce Page.  The visualforce page's controller does the transfer of data by calling a webservice.  The vpage then displays the response of the webservice.

The problem we are running into is the users are double clicking the button.

I figured I would disable the button after the first click, but I cannot figure out how to do that.  I need the button disabled as soon as the user clicks the button.  I can't disable it on the visual force page because to much time has elapsed before the disable will take place. I thought I would try disabling it in the controller but I don't know how to do that.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

I have a custom button that sends order information to another system.  The button's content Source is a visualforce Page.  The visualforce page's controller does the transfer of data by calling a webservice.  The vpage then displays the response of the webservice.

The problem we are running into is the users are double clicking the button.

I figured I would disable the button after the first click, but I cannot figure out how to do that.  I need the button disabled as soon as the user clicks the button.  I can't disable it on the visual force page because to much time has elapsed before the disable will take place. I thought I would try disabling it in the controller but I don't know how to do that.

Can anyone help?