• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello

Can I add  styles to  <apex:pagemessages> ..??   or can  i add custom message for each field.

Thank you

Guys......

Please Help me....Getting this error.whern using aggeregate result.

*******field 'name' can not be grouped in a query call*****

Thank You,

Hi Everybody..

I have a vf page with two  inputfields, i need to populate inputfield2  by querying database  with  inputfield1 value using ajax.

Can anyone Help me out..:))))

Thank You

Hi Guys,

I am trying to insert a record into CustomObject   SalesOrderLine__c . getting error

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SalesOrderLineBeforeUpdateInsert: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference.

public pageReference save()
{           
  SalesOrderLine__c sol = new SalesOrderLine__c();      
  sol.SalesOrder__c = salesorder1.Name;  
  sol.Product__c = 'a0X40000000ZwTU' ;   
  sol.OrderQuantity__c  = 3; 
  insert sol;      
  return null;     
}  

Appreciate your help,

Thank You 

Hi Guys,

I Created a trigger on  SalesOrder__c . that should create new record of SalesOrderLine__c when RecordType is ReturnOrder.

trigger insertsalesorderline on SalesOrder__c (after insert) {

for(SalesOrder__c so:Trigger.new)
  {
   if(so.RecordType.Name =='Return_Order')  
    {
    SalesOrderLine__c sol = new SalesOrderLine__c(SalesOrder__c=so.id,Product__c='500PTU',
                                  OrderQuantity__c=3);
                      insert sol;
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      }
                      }
   }

I am unable to insert salesorder line record

Appreciate Your Help,

Thank You

Hi Everybody,

I created two vf pages  say page1,page2 .. When i click a button in page1.page 2 should open in new browser tab or newpage . Can anyone help me on this please..??

Thank You

Hi Everybody,

Is there any possible way to delete all data from Custom Object , by clicking a Command Button  In a Visual

Force Page.....???

Hi Guys,

I need to display lookup fields in a Table of VF page. I am getitng Id Instead of Name..Can Anyone Help me on this.

Appriciate your help..

Thank You.

Raghu

Hi Guys,

I Created Temp Custom Object. With Four Custom Fields Having lookups fields to other Custom Objects.

temp Custom Object    temp__c

Custom fields                Applicant__c,Department__c,Subject__c,Contact__c

From the input data(Suppose assume i entered 10 applicants info ). Now. I need to display data by grouping  Department  and Subject . Appriciate your help guys..

Thank You.

Hello Guys,

I need to create hierarchical table like below. from single Custom Object.Visula force page contains Four lookup fields input fields.

Warehouse             Product               Serials                Button

Product 1             0000-1

Warehouse 1                                      0000-2      

Product2              0000-3  

0000-4

Thaank You,

Raghu 

Hi Guys,

I need to create infinite textinputs in visualforce page.Can you please help me.

Hi,

I need to limit access to certain contacts for only a few user accounts.

I am using Salesforce Professional and have been told it is possible to do this via Visualforce pages.

Would anyone kindly be able to explain the simplest possible way about this and how I should go about creating a VF page?

Thank you very much.

Radhika

Hello

Can I add  styles to  <apex:pagemessages> ..??   or can  i add custom message for each field.

Thank you

Hi,

I have a url with the parameter p (indicates page number)Something like p=2 indicates that the user is in 2 page of the list. What my requirement is when a user inputs the page number I want the user to land in that particular page. I tried all means but could not find a way. Could anyone help me on this.

Thanks in advance.................

• December 10, 2010

Hi Guys,

I am trying to insert a record into CustomObject   SalesOrderLine__c . getting error

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SalesOrderLineBeforeUpdateInsert: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference.

public pageReference save()
{           
  SalesOrderLine__c sol = new SalesOrderLine__c();      
  sol.SalesOrder__c = salesorder1.Name;  
  sol.Product__c = 'a0X40000000ZwTU' ;   
  sol.OrderQuantity__c  = 3; 
  insert sol;      
  return null;     
}  

Appreciate your help,

Thank You 

Hi Guys,

I Created a trigger on  SalesOrder__c . that should create new record of SalesOrderLine__c when RecordType is ReturnOrder.

trigger insertsalesorderline on SalesOrder__c (after insert) {

for(SalesOrder__c so:Trigger.new)
  {
   if(so.RecordType.Name =='Return_Order')  
    {
    SalesOrderLine__c sol = new SalesOrderLine__c(SalesOrder__c=so.id,Product__c='500PTU',
                                  OrderQuantity__c=3);
                      insert sol;
                      }
                      else
                      {
                      }
                      }
   }

I am unable to insert salesorder line record

Appreciate Your Help,

Thank You

Hi Everybody,

I created two vf pages  say page1,page2 .. When i click a button in page1.page 2 should open in new browser tab or newpage . Can anyone help me on this please..??

Thank You

how to create a visual force  page for a custom object using custom controller?

Hi Everybody,

Is there any possible way to delete all data from Custom Object , by clicking a Command Button  In a Visual

Force Page.....???

Hello.  I have been trying to figure out if there is a simple way in VF that provides the ability for the end user to create multiple new records of a specific custom object on one single page.

The below example lists my code that creates a single "Customer__c" record (three fields on a single line). My goal here is to figure out if there is a simple way to be able to enter 5 to 10 new "Customer__c" records on the same page...and just  click the "save" button once to save all of the records.

Does anyone know if this is possible...and, if so, could provide some guidance?

Thanks in advance.  Below is my code for the single record entry.

<apex:page standardController="Customer__c" recordSetVar="cust" showheader="false">

<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Add New Customer">
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="3">
<apex:inputField value="{!Customer__c.name}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!Customer__c.Region__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!Customer__c.Tier__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Hi Guys,

I Created Temp Custom Object. With Four Custom Fields Having lookups fields to other Custom Objects.

temp Custom Object    temp__c

Custom fields                Applicant__c,Department__c,Subject__c,Contact__c

From the input data(Suppose assume i entered 10 applicants info ). Now. I need to display data by grouping  Department  and Subject . Appriciate your help guys..

Thank You.

Hello Guys,

I need to create hierarchical table like below. from single Custom Object.Visula force page contains Four lookup fields input fields.

Warehouse             Product               Serials                Button

Product 1             0000-1

Warehouse 1                                      0000-2      

Product2              0000-3  

0000-4

Thaank You,

Raghu