• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi guys, 

I am trying to create a google authsub page to request a session token for use in salesforce. This piece has been working in the past but has suddenly stopped working.

Here is the URL that I use to access the google authsub

https://www.google.com/a/globalone.com/AuthSubRequest?next=https%3A%2F%2Fglobalone.ap1.visual.force.com%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2FGoogleAuthSubCallback%3Furl%3D%2Fapex%2FGCSAuthSub%3FretURL%3D%2Fapex%2FGCSSettings&session=1&secure=0&scope=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm8%2Ffeeds%2Fcontacts%2Fg1contactsync%40gmail.com%2Ffull

I need a pair of fresh eyes to check this out...

Thanks for the help in advance...

Sincerely,

Edward

Hi Everyone,

Im working Google Contact Sync app, and is currently working on a utility apex function that will fetch a specific google contact given an email address or a list of email addresses.

However, there are two major pain points for this:

1. the full text query search query parameter is not working, which leads to...

2. The only option is to retrieve all contacts and then search on this result set. However, a major problem is encountered that even if the feed only contains 20 contacts, the script statement limit(200,000) is reached. 

Some metrics:

2 google contacts in feed  = 3400+ statements

10 contacts = 21000 statements

can somebody help me, help will be greatly appreciated.

I know about the storage limits for sandbox orgs which is about 10mb for data and 10mb for file storage. In the org that I am working on, data storage is about 54%(was 70% before I deleted some records) while file storage is about 115%.

From my knowledge, hitting the file storage limits shouldn't affect data storage and means I should be able to save new records thru VF or any other means. (I am testing a vf page by the way). Am I wrong in my assumption or is the 10mb cap a combined limit for both data and file storage?

Thanks for any reply...

Hi, 

I know that this in not really development or a code related problem but I don't really know where to ask around? So here it goes. 

We are setting up google adwords for salesforce on our client's salesforce org, we were done with supplying the adwords customer ID and have moved on to step 2, wherein we are notified that our request is being processed. However we are currently stuck on this step, it has been almost 20+ hours on our first try without receiving a reply, and on our current try it is now 18 hours and counting and still no response.

Do you guys have any idea on what's gone wrong?

Hi Everyone,

Im working Google Contact Sync app, and is currently working on a utility apex function that will fetch a specific google contact given an email address or a list of email addresses.

However, there are two major pain points for this:

1. the full text query search query parameter is not working, which leads to...

2. The only option is to retrieve all contacts and then search on this result set. However, a major problem is encountered that even if the feed only contains 20 contacts, the script statement limit(200,000) is reached. 

Some metrics:

2 google contacts in feed  = 3400+ statements

10 contacts = 21000 statements

can somebody help me, help will be greatly appreciated.

How to insert/update from Microsoft SQL database server to Salesforce ?

Hi, 

I know that this in not really development or a code related problem but I don't really know where to ask around? So here it goes. 

We are setting up google adwords for salesforce on our client's salesforce org, we were done with supplying the adwords customer ID and have moved on to step 2, wherein we are notified that our request is being processed. However we are currently stuck on this step, it has been almost 20+ hours on our first try without receiving a reply, and on our current try it is now 18 hours and counting and still no response.

Do you guys have any idea on what's gone wrong?