• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I created a process to add the accountID to the relatedto field for all new tasks. This works fine when you log a call, but when you add an email via the Salesforce for Outlook addin. It skips this process. I would like to to add to any all new tasks, not just the ones i create in sf.com. Please advise. 
**Wasnt' sure what category to use. 
I am getting this error when trying to login to connect to Sf.com url www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/24.0
; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.partner.GetuserInfoResult - orgAttachmentFileSizeLimit
I have run into an issue with connecting to sf.com using crystal reports. I am not sure which url to use to log in so all my objects are displayed. I have been searching for an answer, and found this discussion. https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000guNOAAY. The Soap 17.0 doesnt show the new TaskRelation and i get an org.xml.sax.SAXException:Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.partner.GetUserInfoResult - licenseType" when i use Soap/u/9.0. 

My activity list count didn't match what sf.com report listed (never had an issue before). Seems like since i turned on "shared" activities all "shared" activites are not showing up when i connect to salesforce via the driver crystal provides. All other objects i.e. account, contacts etc. have the correct count. Just not Activities. They show up when I download the activity from Dataloader, but not this 3rd party reporting(Crystal & force.com connector). Im assuming its based on the type of connection/login I am using? I can't think of another reason. Is there any other way or url to connect to sf.com using crystal reports 2011 or 2013??

Is anyone else having a problem with the outlook 2010 (Salesforce to Outlook) addin? I installed it on a new machine Window 7 32bit, with office 2010. It works well, but after a while, it just freezes my outlook program ( "Not Responding"). When i disable to addin, Day 2, I have experienced no Outlook crashes.

Hi, 

I created a process to add the accountID to the relatedto field for all new tasks. This works fine when you log a call, but when you add an email via the Salesforce for Outlook addin. It skips this process. I would like to to add to any all new tasks, not just the ones i create in sf.com. Please advise. 
**Wasnt' sure what category to use. 
I have run into an issue with connecting to sf.com using crystal reports. I am not sure which url to use to log in so all my objects are displayed. I have been searching for an answer, and found this discussion. https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000guNOAAY. The Soap 17.0 doesnt show the new TaskRelation and i get an org.xml.sax.SAXException:Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.partner.GetUserInfoResult - licenseType" when i use Soap/u/9.0. 

My activity list count didn't match what sf.com report listed (never had an issue before). Seems like since i turned on "shared" activities all "shared" activites are not showing up when i connect to salesforce via the driver crystal provides. All other objects i.e. account, contacts etc. have the correct count. Just not Activities. They show up when I download the activity from Dataloader, but not this 3rd party reporting(Crystal & force.com connector). Im assuming its based on the type of connection/login I am using? I can't think of another reason. Is there any other way or url to connect to sf.com using crystal reports 2011 or 2013??

Is anyone else having a problem with the outlook 2010 (Salesforce to Outlook) addin? I installed it on a new machine Window 7 32bit, with office 2010. It works well, but after a while, it just freezes my outlook program ( "Not Responding"). When i disable to addin, Day 2, I have experienced no Outlook crashes.