• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Our head of Sales wants to auto-follow opportunities for our Americas and Asia offices that are over a certain stage. Could Swarm 3 is not able to have more than one criteria, i.e. follow all opportunities at a certain stage versus following opportunities of certain people once they hit a certain stage.

Does anyone know if an APEX trigger would solve this? Or if there is another solution to get this setup. In the mean time I have created list views with the information and will manually update the opportunities he follows, based on the criteria, using the mass "follow" and "unfollow" buttons.

Is there a way to have the updates to tasks in aaccount tab, show up in the chatter feed related to that account? My head of sales would like to see when tasks/activities are updated that relate to accounts he is following.

Also is there a way for those who updated tasks to see it reflected in their personal chatter feed on their profile?

Thanks,

I just installed the super follow button app, which is intended to allow a user to select multiple accounts at the same time to follow. The package was installed and deployed, however I can not seem to see the buttons which are supposed to be there now. Can someone help with this? Is there something I missed?

I just installed the super follow button. The package installed in salesforce, but I cannot view the buttons that are supposed to be available. Can anyone offer help on this? Is there something else that needs to be done to make this app visible?

Our head of Sales wants to auto-follow opportunities for our Americas and Asia offices that are over a certain stage. Could Swarm 3 is not able to have more than one criteria, i.e. follow all opportunities at a certain stage versus following opportunities of certain people once they hit a certain stage.

Does anyone know if an APEX trigger would solve this? Or if there is another solution to get this setup. In the mean time I have created list views with the information and will manually update the opportunities he follows, based on the criteria, using the mass "follow" and "unfollow" buttons.

Is there a way to have the updates to tasks in aaccount tab, show up in the chatter feed related to that account? My head of sales would like to see when tasks/activities are updated that relate to accounts he is following.

Also is there a way for those who updated tasks to see it reflected in their personal chatter feed on their profile?

Thanks,

I just installed the super follow button app, which is intended to allow a user to select multiple accounts at the same time to follow. The package was installed and deployed, however I can not seem to see the buttons which are supposed to be there now. Can someone help with this? Is there something I missed?

I just installed the super follow button. The package installed in salesforce, but I cannot view the buttons that are supposed to be available. Can anyone offer help on this? Is there something else that needs to be done to make this app visible?