• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement of including a URL of Content file in a VF Page.

Is it possible to get/generate Content Delivery URL for a file in CRM Content based on either the file name or Salesforce ID?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Avinash

Hello, I need to validate the image dimensions, i.e. its width and height. Is there any way in which i can do this after saving the image as an Attachment record through JavaScript or through VF. Please suggest some alternative ways to do this if you know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Avinash Kaltari.
Hello, I need to validate the image dimensions, i.e. its width and height, in APEX Code. Is there any way in which i can do this after retrieving the image which is saved as an Attachment record. Please suggest some alternative ways to do this if you know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Avinash Kaltari.

Hi All,

Can you eliminate the ability to download a file in Salesforce Content @ the Workspace-privilege level?

Thanks!

-Steve

Hello,

I have a Custom Object called Tools that has a Master-Detail (not Lookup) relationship to an Account. This Object will be attached to Partner Portal Accounts. I need to share the attached object to all portal users on this account as well as selected individuals/portal users on other partner accounts.

For example, internal users Bob might own Account A and internal user John might own Account B. Portals users on A need to share Tools with portal users on A and selected portal users on B. How can these use cases be implemented?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have created a email template and added site's custom web address as {!Site.TopLevelDomain}.

This email template is used to send email alert through a workflow.

This workflow will get fired as a result of some custom action(field update) through website.

I am receiving the email but without the custom web address of the website.

I have tried with some other fields like {!Site.UrlPathPrefix}, {!Site.Subdomain}

but it doesn't display any thing within email template as a result of these fields.

For the time being i have hard coded this url within the email template. But I want to remove this hard coded url.

Is there any thing else which need to be provided?

If any one have any idea please tell me.

Hello, I need to validate the image dimensions, i.e. its width and height. Is there any way in which i can do this after saving the image as an Attachment record through JavaScript or through VF. Please suggest some alternative ways to do this if you know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Avinash Kaltari.
Hello, I need to validate the image dimensions, i.e. its width and height, in APEX Code. Is there any way in which i can do this after retrieving the image which is saved as an Attachment record. Please suggest some alternative ways to do this if you know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Avinash Kaltari.

I downloaded the enterprise WSDL for my ORG and I see that the XSD Schema is included in the WSDL.  I want to generate and XSD file for each object so I can import it into CastIron to parse the XML returned into the specific XML format for the given Object.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

• October 25, 2010
Not sure if anyone has already posted this question or not, regarding accessing Sybase database.
I want to use the Apex Data Loader ( version 11.0 ) command line interface to get information
from a Sybase SQL Anywhere (ASA not ASE ) db and import it into salesforce. So far I've managed to
successfully import from a csv using the command line ( and the process-conf.xml ).
But to connect to my Sybase database I need to know which driver to use ( I'm new to java programming ).
I normally access our Sybase Database through ODBC not JDBC. So I am not familiar with what it will take
to access teh database through JDBC
What do I need to place in the ( database-conf.xml ) file for the "DriverClassName" and the "url"?
The example has the following for Oracle.
      class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
      destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
    <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@my.server.com:1521:dataBaseName"/>
    <property name="username" value="user"/>
    <property name="password" value="password"/>
Thanks in Advance,
Dave
I get following problem:

When I try to update the OpportunityAccessLevel in the OpportunityShare object and set it to "Edit" after having created an OpportunityTeamMember object
 I get the error message "field integrity exception: RowCause (cannot update sharing row with this cause)"

Any idea what could be wrong?
  • May 08, 2007