• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to create a Custom visualforce page,the contents saved in the vf page is created as a Documents and i need the Documents to be saved in .xls file format i.e excel file.i want this to be implemented with apex code.Kindly look into this issue and give me reply as soon as possible.

HI i am trying to write an trigger in case ,if region is chennai i have an autonumber field it should be ch-000

for pune pun-000,i want the each region to autonumber separately.

Hi ,

i have a custom object"Deliverable" and "stock".

i want to Update the Custom field 'Product' in Deliverable to stock 'Product field' using trigger.

Once Deliverable is created i want stock to be created along with this field.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME

can anyone tel me ,how to add the custom stages that is created in packageto another org.

when install the package.

hi!!! Can anyone tel me how to disable delete button .and only admin should have permission to delete button.

Can any one tel me how to write an trigger to insert the Opportunity lookup value in the custom object ,in which object is related list for  Opportunity.Thanks in advance reply me!!!!!!!

can any one tel me how to write an Validation rules and workflow rules

for an Date field once saved should not change,if any changes it should not be same date or lesser than that.And alsowant to send an email alert to admin user 5  days prior to the Date mentioned in the above Date Field.

Can anyone tel me how to prepare for Admin exam ,and pattern of questions .thanks in advance

How to write Validation rule using if condition can any one help

Can any one tel me how to write trigger for recortype

can any one tel me about Map in Apex code

canany one tel me structure of apex code

Hi i m new to salesforce i just want to know the structure  of apex cde how to develop,can any one help me.Thanks in Advance

Can any one tel me how to write an trigger to insert the Opportunity lookup value in the custom object ,in which object is related list for  Opportunity.Thanks in advance reply me!!!!!!!

can any one tel me about Map in Apex code