• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

I am trying to upload documents to content libraries , but i am getting this error eg:- "SOURCE: 'ContentDocumentId' DESTINATION: 'ContentDocumentId' ERROR:ContentDocument ID: id value of incorrect type: Create"

Can anyone suggest what value should i give in ContentDocument ID field.

Thanks in advance
RJoshi
Hi ,

Can anyone tell me stepsto impot articles in salesforce.

Thanks in advance
Rjoshi

hi

I am tring to upload attachment through cURL, as mentioned in bulk api pdf. when i run the commands as mentioned in pdf , i got the desired xml response as mentioned in pdf. And jobs were qeued as bulk data upload jobs and status was open , but after 4 days i am getting the same status and jobs are still in progress.

Please refer to the screenshot.

Can anybody tell me what can i do in this regard.

Thanks in Advance

Riti

Hi,

I  walnt to upload large data with help of bulk api, i am using curl for it. Initially i was getting SSL security error so i used -K , now that issue is resolvedBut now i am getting this error

'D:\curl-7.21.3-ssl-sspi-zlib-static-bin-w32><tr><td>You have attempted to reach
a URL that no longer exists on salesforce.com
< was unexpected at this time.'

Commant i am giving in command prompt is  ' curl -k https://login.salesforce.com/services/soap/u/20.0 -H "Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8" -H "SOAPAction: login" -d @login.txt'

Please help me on same

Thanks

Riti

hi

I want to automate the process of uploading large amount of attachments ( say 1000 attachmnets). 

Want a script which can automatically create a csv / xml  containg  attchment name , path , and parent id of abject.

If anybody has worked on similar requirement, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

riti joshi

Hi ,

Can anyone tell me stepsto impot articles in salesforce.

Thanks in advance
Rjoshi