• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I have a custom object which has two child custom objects.  The relationship is Lookup, not Master-Detail.  These three objects are connected and can be viewed as a single part of a process.

I have an approval process on the parent object.  This locks the record.  However, the child records remain accessible.

Are there any methods that allow the automated locking of the child records off the back of the approval process on the parent?

Thanks

Chris

Hi

I have a custom object which has two child custom objects.  The relationship is Lookup, not Master-Detail.  These three objects are connected and can be viewed as a single part of a process.

I have an approval process on the parent object.  This locks the record.  However, the child records remain accessible.

Are there any methods that allow the automated locking of the child records off the back of the approval process on the parent?

Thanks

Chris

I am building an application that will be available on the web for companies to register with and use.  They will all log in through the same public URL.

I will want an admin in each company to be able to manage their users.

Is the best practice to have multiple force.com deployments behind the scenes with each company allocated to one.  I.e. when they log in they will only ever have access to their own information.

Or is it possible to handle usage by multiple organisations within one instance. 

All thoughts appreciated.

Chris