• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I just started learning Apex. Can you please post the links or send me the material that provides Apex Code basic programs/sample exercises/ practice exercises. I didnt see many example programs/sample exerceses in Apex Developers Guide.

Also please advice me on how to learn Apex in efficient way.

Thanks,

Priyanka.

Hi,

We have Oracle database. I want to connect to that Oracle database, retrieve the table data and insert it in the object of Salesforce Application. I came to know that we need to use web service in Salesforce for this requirement.

Can someone please explain the detail steps for the above requirement  please...

I explored in Salesforce.com but instead of getting knowledge, I rather confused bcoz I am relatively new to Salesforce...

If anyone can explain me the step by step procedure that would be of great help.

Many thanks in advance...

Hi,

We have Oracle database. I want to connect to that Oracle database, retrieve the table data and insert it in the object of Salesforce Application. I came to know that we need to use web service in Salesforce for this requirement.

Can someone please explain the detail steps for the above requirement  please...

I explored in Salesforce.com but instead of getting knowledge, I rather confused bcoz I am relatively new to Salesforce...

If anyone can explain me the step by step procedure that would be of great help.

Many thanks in advance...

Hi,

Can anyone provide me with the purchase price for the Integration Services CastIron, Boomi and Informatica?

Thanks.

Hi,

We are looking for a Cloud Integration Service like CastIron, Boomi or Informatica. Can anyone provide the purchase price for each of these? Or atleast a link for exact purchase price of each of them...

Also which would be a better option, as we are integrating the Salesforce Application with Oracle Database.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I just started learning Apex. Can you please post the links or send me the material that provides Apex Code basic programs/sample exercises/ practice exercises. I didnt see many example programs/sample exerceses in Apex Developers Guide.

Also please advice me on how to learn Apex in efficient way.

Thanks,

Priyanka.