• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We're exposing an Apex WDSL in a wordpress platform to call an update method in the Apex WSDL through PHP. The update method will accept lead id and array of fields. However, the call  is raising the following error: 
SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Client] Only one operation within the same request is allowed. 

Is this an error in Salesforce or error in Wordpress/PHP?  Please help
Dear Community, 

We're exposing an Apex WDSL in a wordpress platform to call an update method in the Apex WSDL through PHP. The update method will accept lead id and array of fields. However, the call  is raising the following error: 
SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Client] Only one operation within the same request is allowed. 

Hello Community,

I would like to know if it is possible to invoke an apex custom webservice from an external application using Javascript or Ajax Toolkit outside Salesforce.

I know that apex webservice can be invoke using other languages like php,.net or java but there are cases that a developer is not familiar with the external applications language and so looking into possibilities using javascript or ajax toolkit.

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I was having a hard time figuring out what is the format that the Date/Time field should acccept. The format I am generating to another source code is 5/17/2011 11:00 or dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm. and Salesforce does not accept when I tried to insert. I also tried using the datetime.valueOf but it still does not work, it says invalid date.

Please advise.

Hi All,

I embeded a jquery codes in my custom vf page. What I would like to do is to use the jquery elements (ie, textbox,radio button, links, etc.) to communicate with Salesforce objects that is when a user clicks the save button, records will be created using the data that was filled in from the jquery elements. Please advise on what is the best way to do this kind of scenario. 

Thanks in Advance

Hi All,

I have an existing XML/Webservice that defines 3 tabs and render its elements from a Salesforce org. These 3 tabs are standard and custom objects. What I want to add is to define the Standard Home page tab of Salesforce in the XML so that it will also show the elements of the Home page tab when integrated in other web applications. It is like rendering the Home Page tab in an Iframe. Please let me know this is possible or what could be the possible way to do it?

Thank you in advance.

Hi All,

Can anyone share an idea on how to pass a parameter in the $Action New. I am using commandbutton in a custom vf page in a related list that is when click it will be redirected to the creation of new record with its parent object being autopopulated in the lookup. Here's my code:

<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Tutor_Session__c.New)}" value="New Tutor Session" id="theButton" />

I need to pass something in the action of commandbutton so that it will autopopulate the lookup in the new page when redirected.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Hi Community,

I need to enable a site to my developer org. I registered at https://www.developerforce.com/events/sitespreviewsignup/signin.php already and successfully registered but until now I cannot see the Sites link in my org. Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

jma_p

Hi

i need to write a trigger on contact that have a related list contactcommitments in contacts if that related records are there then i have is commitment field on contact it has to become true otherwise false .

can anyone help me out.

Hi,

How can i use Jitter Bit to Query the Salesforce Records?

Regards,

Ramya

Hi All,

Can anyone share an idea on how to pass a parameter in the $Action New. I am using commandbutton in a custom vf page in a related list that is when click it will be redirected to the creation of new record with its parent object being autopopulated in the lookup. Here's my code:

<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Tutor_Session__c.New)}" value="New Tutor Session" id="theButton" />

I need to pass something in the action of commandbutton so that it will autopopulate the lookup in the new page when redirected.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Hi Community,

I need to enable a site to my developer org. I registered at https://www.developerforce.com/events/sitespreviewsignup/signin.php already and successfully registered but until now I cannot see the Sites link in my org. Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

jma_p