• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to pass some data captured in Salesforce to my Open CTI softphone and may have to invoke some event from Salesforce like hangup, transfer etc. Any idea how to achieve that? I can use jQuery to do so. Is there any better way to do so or any inbuilt feature?

I want to pass some data captured in Salesforce to my Open CTI softphone and may have to invoke some event from Salesforce like hangup, transfer etc. Any idea how to achieve that? I can use jQuery to do so. Is there any better way to do so or any inbuilt feature?

Hi All

I am using Open CTI for the integration.

I want to log a phone call in salesforce so that it shows up in all call center reports.

If I use

sforce.interaction.saveLog(object:string, saveParams:string, (optional) callback:function)

then

1. What will be the object name (PhoneCall)?
  2.  how do I associate it with a record so that it shows up in conact activity history 

please suggest 

Hi All,

I am using open CTI to integrate CTI functionality in salesforce.

I am using visualforce page for my softphone. Now how can I communicate with my voice platform? I am planning to use jQuery + Ajax for that purpose, but it seems that my request from visualforce page to CTI server (which is on different domain) will be a cross domain request which will be blocked by the browser.  So, how can I make such a request?

Thanks. 

Hi All,

I am trying to Implement the Open CTI using visualforce pages and it doen't seems working.

I refer the documentation: http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Open_CTI

I installed the package on on my dev account but that demo call interface doesn't seems working, when I call any of the Open CTI standard methods nothing happens for example if I call :

sforce.interaction.isInConsole(mycallback); it never comes back to my callback method.

If I make dummy html page on my machine and define that as my Open CTI interface and call this js

on some button click got response.

I try googling lot on this but with no result is anybody have any idea on making this work using the visual force page.

Thanks