• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

We have a Change Set that we want to validate on Production. Will Validating the Change Set prevent the Users from logging in and creating or updating/deleting records while the Validation is running?

Thanks,
Sandeep

Hi all,

We were using the previous version of liveagent before it was integrated into salesforce and now since liveagent is baked right into salesforce we have started using the new version. 

However I found that the option to create a case when an agent ends the chat is missing in the new built in version. In the new version, you only get an option to save the transcripts to the contact. Is there a way to enable displaying the option to create a case?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi There,

I have a custom object record which I am assigning to a queue by updating the owner field using workflow on creation of the record. I have entered the queue email address but there are no emails going to that email address. 

Can anyone help me figure out why this would be the case?

Regards,

Sandeep

Hi all,

I have a visualforce page that displays a list of custom objects. Here is the code

<apex:page action="{!URLFOR($Action.Company_page__c.List, $ObjectType.Company_page__c)}" />

In the list however i can see only the Action and Ref columns, how can I add more columns to this page?

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

How do I check if a Customer Portal User already exists for a contact. I am writing a trigger on Contact that generates a Customer Portal User for a Contact (under certain conditions) and I need to check that a Customer Portal User does not already exist for this Contact before attempting to create one.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi There,

I have a custom object record which I am assigning to a queue by updating the owner field using workflow on creation of the record. I have entered the queue email address but there are no emails going to that email address. 

Can anyone help me figure out why this would be the case?

Regards,

Sandeep