• 314 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on module for "work with custom lightning components" and it had me set up my domain for my developer org. I did that and got the email and did as followed. But now everytime I go to login to it - it asks to select a username which I do and then it goes to load but it comes back to that same page.

I have no idea what I did wrong.
If I create a workflow using the basic workflow tool or the process builder, then later it becomes too complex to manage there, can I edit the workflow using Visual Workflow, even though I didn't create it there?
Suppose I want to use a free app, like SuperClone, with in my own managed package.  Can I add this to my own managed package and deploy this to third parties?

HELLO COMMUNITY,

I need to create  a report  that shows what changed in a pipeline reports since last week - what was the beginning $ total? Then why did it change - how much $ was Closed Won, how much $ was Closed Lost, How much $ was added (new pops, moved up in probability, etc..), How much was removed (deleted opps, downgraded in probability, the $ amount decreased, etc..)

Can enybody advise?
Is it possible at all via Salesforce?

Thank you!

After setting up the web 2 lead function of SalesForce, am I able to have a workflow email or some other notification be generated to a user when a new lead comes in?  
Hello I am trying to come up with a validation rule around two checkboxes.  If one checkbox is checked the other one must be checked.  I tried an IF logic but still not working.  Any ideas?
Error during taking the challenge

Even though my developer org has the Lightning App "My Data" its saying app is not available.
  • October 19, 2015
Got this error & just following directions...

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HQVTALII

It is a brand new org.

Looking to display a list of records within an unrelated object. We are making an employee review object, and would like to display all the accounts that user owns on the review object. We will be able to grab the user's ID on that review object - they aren't the owner, but are in a lookup field. I'm invisioning a bit of Visualforce, but I'm not sure how to get there. Any help is appreciated!

I am attempting to force creation of an opportunity on lead conversion of leads. I've attempted a trigger, but nothing I've tried so far seems to be working. This is what I've got so far:

trigger opptyCreationonConvert on Lead (before update) {     

List<Opportunity> o = new List<Opportunity>();
       for(Lead convertedLead: Trigger.new){

if(convertedLead.RecordTypeID == '012T00000000drN'&& convertedLead.IsConverted == TRUE && convertedLead.ConvertedOpportunityId == NULL){               

o.add (new Opportunity(

Name = convertedLead.Company,

CloseDate = date.today()+90,

StageName = '1 - Qualification'));

}

}

insert o;

}

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HQVTALII

It is a brand new org.
I am working on module for "work with custom lightning components" and it had me set up my domain for my developer org. I did that and got the email and did as followed. But now everytime I go to login to it - it asks to select a username which I do and then it goes to load but it comes back to that same page.

I have no idea what I did wrong.
HI All
         I have a test field in my system , is it possible to use vlookup to avoid duplicate entry for this text field. Please advise.
thanks
ss

As part of my pre-work for bootcamp, I'm trying to complete the module Data Quality in trailhead. The thing is when I try to complete the "Assessing the Quality of Data" challenge and install the Data.com Assessment App, I have the following error: " Insufficient Privileges. You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. " (It appears after clicking in Install in production and after confirming the installation). 

Could anyone help me with this? I really appreciate your help.

Many thanks,

Ängela

I have installed data.com app but, trailhead not recognizing that,have logged in with my google account (ravikumar.kapala) When installingl the app , I have used my full login (ravikumar.kapala@gmail.com) and pwd.  I think think SFDC is considering these two logins as different. please help.

Hi,
I salesforce dev 401 certified. I have have joined new company and they want to be partners with salesforce. Will my current dev 401 certification will be valid. I will do platform devloper 1 certification later. For partner purpose will my this certification will be valid. And what will be the last date to do my platform dev certification or App builder.
Hi,

Could someone please explain how to add different sales processes - Opportunity stages names (pipeline) for different user profiles?
E.g. User Profile: Team ABC has 3 Opportunity stages - namely x, y, z
E.g. User Profile: Team DEF has 5 Opportunity stages - namely 1, 2, 3
etc.

Thank you.
  • September 09, 2016
We would love to show a demo where we can embed a site via iframe via visualforce.
Could you please deactivate the security setting. I'm aware off the security risks.
I would like to query all users with their related list of a custom object (By the owner relationship). Because I would like to count how many records belongs to each user. For example:

[ SELECT Name, (SELECT Count() FROM relationshipName) FROM CustomObject ]

But I don't know which is the relationshipName that i should use. I don't want to create a new lookup field, I would like to use the owner relationship for this. Is it possible ? If not, is there a better way to achieve my purpose?  
Hi ...

I replied one layoute a customer and must make the values of the options lists of so fields with the values that are on the client, eg, the status field, the customer only has the Cancel values, close and resolved, but I crei it has more values, and I need this status field and in others, be equal to the client, with the same values as I do?
On this challenge I have followed the link which brings me to the standard SFDC login page. I login but then get a message Houston we have a problem
You need a Developer Edition org to complete hands on challenges. You're seeing this message because you're probably trying to connect to a production org instead.
Login with Developer Edition

I clik on the link Login with Developer Edition and I get back to the main SFDC login page. My username and password are remember so I login and get and get this Houston we have a problem message.

I know my Admin and Developer account are linked as the points I have been awareded for both modules are showing in my profile.

I am going around this login - Houston I have a problem loop.

Can someone assist
Hi,

I have PledgeAmount ,No.Installments,InstallmentPeriod​ fields on transaction object ,I wanted to calculate paydate on Installment object. when installment period is selected as monthly, biYearly,Yearly.And update paydate  on installment object

• July 31, 2016
What is the login policy for Trailhead?  Sometimes I get logged out for too many attempts.  How long do I have to wait to get back in?

• July 27, 2016
I'm faced with an interesting request. We would like to set up a process by which when a Contact record (record type equals: Board Opportunity) is converted to an Opportunity record it automatically is assigned a new Opportunity record type of Board Opportunity. Is there a way to change the programing in the New Contact Donation button on the Contact object Opportunity related list so that it acutomatically assigns the Opportunity record type of Board Opportunity over Donation or Major Gift?

It is a brand new org.

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.