• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I watched the webinar this morning and it looks great but, I missed the first few minutes and I can't seem to figure out how to get to Visual Workflow.

I found a PDF Flow Designer 7.0.6 which gave these instructions below, but I don't have the Flows link on step 1.... 

1. Go to Your Name > Setup > Create > Workflow & Approvals > Flows.

2. Click Download Designer.

3. Follow the steps in the wizard.

Thanks

I have a summary report with a custom formula field WON:SUM / RowCount that works great to show the conversion rate for opportunities won. Now I would like to sum up the amounts of those won opportunities. Here is my logic, IF(WON, AMOUNT:SUM, 0),  but I WON isn't a field, how would I go about doing this?

Thank you. 

I watched the webinar this morning and it looks great but, I missed the first few minutes and I can't seem to figure out how to get to Visual Workflow.

I found a PDF Flow Designer 7.0.6 which gave these instructions below, but I don't have the Flows link on step 1.... 

1. Go to Your Name > Setup > Create > Workflow & Approvals > Flows.

2. Click Download Designer.

3. Follow the steps in the wizard.

Thanks

I have a summary report with a custom formula field WON:SUM / RowCount that works great to show the conversion rate for opportunities won. Now I would like to sum up the amounts of those won opportunities. Here is my logic, IF(WON, AMOUNT:SUM, 0),  but I WON isn't a field, how would I go about doing this?

Thank you.