• Davanti Consulting

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have a very basic question regarding history related list.

1. Is created date and user columns are only visible when the update was done by a single process?

2. If the process updates more than 1 fields being tracked, it will going to display 1 row with the created date and user field populated and then additional rows without these fields value regardless if whether their created date value is different even in milliseconds?

Thanks!

• April 11, 2011
I am getting the following error message while creating an account (Person Account/Household):

"FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: Your account record type is missing, a duplicate, or invalid. Ask your admin to check the individual record type configurations in Setup. (FinServ)"

I think it has something to do with my account record type settings. I tried checking in setup for the same but couldn't find anything. Also under Wealth Management Set up> Groups > Record types - I didn't find any records. Is this ok?

*Note - The org set up is not part of any firm or entity. Its set up for training purposes as suggested in Trailhead modules.

Any help to resolve this would be great. Thanks in advance.
I am not able to complete the che challenge "Set Up and Manage Shield Platform Encryption". Everytime it shows "The Case Description field does not appear to be encrypted. Make sure you have records with data in this field." Although I encrypted the Case description filed. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of it. Please help me. I am stucked in this step for two days.

Hi All,

I have been reading the implementation guide for SSO and Connect for Outlook and pretty much get the high level. I just have some specific question for implementing the Desktop Client Proxy. If I set the serverURL value in the registry and it post SOAP messages, is it using the same SOAP messages when using the Partner API WSDL? Also will this mean If I send the modified SOAP message with the token to SFDC for login request that I'm still using the Generated C# Classes for logging in?

Hope somebody can shed light to my inquiries.