• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Don't think because we're not charging as much as the larger firms we're not capable of developing the greatest things. We've been there and done that. That's how Axlea was founded. You don't need to pay high priced firms to get development. Our whole goal is to provide quality development at a reasonable rate. Check us out at http://axlea.com then give me a call at (559) 761-0588 or email me at vana@axlea.com to discuss your development needs.

• April 24, 2012

Please check us out at http://www.axlea.com then give me a call at (559) 761-0588 or email me at vana@axlea.com to discuss how we can assist with your Salesforce needs. We'll help you uncover the highest value opportunities in a no-strings-attached, Free 30 minute Strategy Session with one of our lead Consultants.

• April 13, 2012

Waiting to hire the perfect Salesforce developer to join your team but have Salesforce projects that can't wait?

Here at Axlea, if you're open to augmenting your hiring through us, then we'd be a perfect fit for you. You can (in sense) rent a developer for only $65 per hour to completing those Salesforce projects that can't wait until you hire a developer.

Need additional manpower to completing those large Salesforce projects? We can help out in that aspect as well. Our developers are well trained to pick up on projects fast so your development is up and running as fast as possible.

We even offer you 7 full days to try us out. If you're not satified after the 7 days on our progress or development, you can cancel at anytime within the first 7 days! Simply try us out, if we're not a perfect fit then you won't lose a dime!

Check us out at http://axlea.com then give me a call at (559) 761-0588 or email me at vana@axlea.com to discuss your Salesforce needs.

• January 06, 2012

If you have a need for implementing SalesForce into your work, please give us a call. We specialize in only SalesForce programming and will be able to assist you for only $65 an hour.

Vana Moua
Sales
email: vana@axlea.com
Skype #: (559) 761-0588
Office #: (888) 398-9513

• November 29, 2011

We have SalesForce, Force.com and Apex coding developers ready for all of your projects.

We can also do the following: 
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging and Mobile Applications.
· Project Management
· Best Practices using Trac system to ensure quality development
· Solutions Design
· Integration with external applications
· We can customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit your environment's specific needs
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration using Salesforce tools
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.

Your can hire our developers directly to work with you on your project and we also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

Check us out at http://axlea.com and see what we're all about. We would like to work with you and give you our best services.

Please contact for more details.

Vana Moua
Senior Consultant
Phone: (559) 761-0588

Office #: (888) 398-9513

• October 20, 2011

Let me introduce you to Axlea. We are a small development firm based out of Fresno, CA and specialize with SalesForce.com, Force.com and Apex coding using "Prolancing" as our backbone.

Our Expertise includes: 

· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging and Mobile Applications.

· Project Management

· Best Practices using Trac system to ensure quality development

· Solutions Design 

· Integration with external applications

· We can customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit your environment's specific needs 

· Force.com sites development

· Integration using salesforce APIs 

· Data migration using Salesforce tools

· Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.

Your can hire our developers directly to work with you on your project and we also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.
I would like to work with you and give you our best services. 

Please contact me for more details. 

Vana Moua

Sales

Office #: (877) 673-7059

• July 27, 2011

Come and check us out at http://axlea.com for an economical solution to your salesforce administration development. You can email me for further information at vana@axlea.com.

• May 23, 2011

Here at Axlea, we focus on quality Salesforce development at a reasonable price. Check us out at http://axlea.com or email me at vana@axlea.com to get further information and how we can assist you with your project.

• May 23, 2011

Check us out at http://axlea.com. We allow you to hire our talented developers to developing your Salesforce.com and Force.com needs.

Need a project or special assignment done but don' thave the budget to hire on a new developer? We're the answer! Just hire one of our developers for that project and once you're finished, you get to keep the codes and don't have to deal with an employee without having tasks for him/her.

Further questions? Feel free to contact me. 

Vana Moua
Senior Consultant

Vana MouaSenior Consultantemail: vana@axlea.comWebsite: http://axlea.comSkype #: (559) 761-0588Office #: (877) 673-7059

• May 02, 2011

If you have a larger-than-usual project, or just want to get ahead without having to hire a new addition to you crew, give us a call. You can simply outsource your development to us and we'll handle it for you. Our rates are even on the website with nothing to hide.

Give me a call if you're interested.

Vana Moua
Senior Consultant

• April 14, 2011

Whether you're just getting started or have already been developing Salesforce with your company, we can provide you with more developers to assist you. Check us out at http://axlea.com and see what we're all about. We're rebuilding our website so please excuse the simple design for now.

We've worked alongside with many companies that already have developers before and it's worked out great. I would love to talk with you some time, if you find us interesting?

Vana Moua
Senior Consultant

• April 13, 2011

Check us out at http://axlea.com and see what we're all about!

Need expert development for a low price? We can do it!

Vana Moua
Senior Consultant

Vana MouaSenior Consultantemail: vana@axlea.comWebsite: http://axlea.comSkype #: (559) 761-0588Office #: (877) 673-7059

• April 07, 2011

If you're looking to augment your hiring for Salesforce development, check us out at http://axlea.com. We often times allow companies to contract our SalesForce developers directly and even work with them one on one if desired. We have an on-site project manager to track and report everything as well so you don't have to guess which direction the project is heading and where you can go to get instant status updates.

You can check us out at http://axlea.com and see what we're all about. We've worked alongside with many companies that already have developers before and it's worked out great. I would love to talk with you some time, if you find us interesting?
Vana Moua
Senior Consultant

• April 07, 2011

Axlea, giving you the developing resources to

grow your company!

Prolancing:

Why hunt around for SalesForce developers when Axlea already has a full staff of dedicated SalesForce developers waiting for you?

Talented freelancers can be hard to find and manage. Quality is our key to success and it's been working so far. How do we do that? We put our developers through an elaborate test process before they are actually hired full time at Axlea. This assures success not only for us but also for our clients.

This allows you to concentrate on your higher level relationships with your clients as well as automatically have the capacity to take on additional and larger projects because of the scalability offered by Axlea. We stay in the background so that from the client's perspective Axlea developers are just part of your team.

Our pricing is simple with rates starting @ $59/hr (as of February 2011)

Less than $60 an hour provides you with not only a SalesForce web development team, but also a personal Account Executive and a Project Manager. This means your staff can gear their focus more on the creative process and what you do best, and worry less about physically getting it done. This also ensures faster turnaround time and more efficient communication overall. With our quality standards, our prices are extremely competitive compared to industry standards. Quality and good prices are hard to find in one company. We exist to fill both criteria in that role.

To discuss your specific needs please contact:

Vana Moua Acquisitions

Email: vana@axlea.com

Skype ID: vana2.bxily

Phone: 559.761.0588

Office: 877.673.7059

Let us be your business GROW button!

• April 04, 2011

We are a company interested in talking to a few developers on the integration of SFA to our current and new web application. In particular, we are looking for methods to engage (sign up) and transact (they pay us, or we commission them) with resellers and partners. I'm probably being a bit vague, but would appreciate discussion on: 

- Advanced billing functionality 

- Commission programs and "auto payment" 

I'm looking for a Colorado-based engineer, or someone close to our CO office to more effectively collabore on the project. 

Please respond here for initial conversations... 

Walker 

Hi,

I need some Salesforce hand holding.

I have a self service portal and would like to allow my contacts to edit some basic fields of information (telephone, email + custom fields). I have a portal all set up, but I will need help in creating a page layout, adujsting security parameters, and anything else that's involved.

I'd like to accomplish this within 5 days. Ready to start when you are.

If you are interested, please send me a message on this board. please give me a telephone number where I may call you and send an estimate of the cost.

Thank you,

Ben

• February 09, 2012

We are a fast growing online media company with headquarters in Newcastle, NSW Australia.  Most of our customer base is national and are looking to take the business internationally over the coming 24 months.   We use salesforce.com enterprise edition  (for over 5 years) but not using it to full capacity. 

Looking for a salesforce expert (ideally based in Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Central Coast etc, but Sydney OK) to come to our office and workshop us through our use of salesforce and to step us through increasingly our usage.

We are looking to run regular reports,  have customised dashboards and makes salesforce work better for us.

Our data accuracy is very good but we haven't had the time to learn the ins and outs of taking things from there.

Ideally we are looking for a consultant that can be a long term partner in terms of our salesforce usage with a view to developing a custom subscriber accessible database on force.com

I am an experienced SalesForce Administrator who needs a developer to help implement potentially complex workflow configurations within our salesforce org.  This individual should have strong experience with apex coding/triggers and visualforce experience would be a plus.  

Please respond if this sounds like your area of expertise and we can get on a call to discuss our specific needs in more detail.

• January 18, 2012

Happy New Year to anyone reading this post!  I am desirous of hiring a Salesforce expert as a consultant.  I would like to have someone come to my office to set everything up (custom reports, Dashboards, etc) tailored specific to my company.  Is this something that is available?  I am located approximately 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, PA.  Please advise ASAP as I would like to start 2012 out right.

Thank you,  

Robert 

I would like to add a custom right-hand sidebar to each opportunity page that allows account executives to scroll through our standard list of sales goals/objectives and check them off when each is completed.  This page would be saved each time the opportunity page is closed, and automatically reposition itself each time the opportunity page is reopened to show the most recently modified checkbox.  

My goal is to have this integrated into our Salesforce by January 10th.  Please respond if this fits with your current project timelines and interests. 

Thanks-j

• December 29, 2011

We are a Salesforce.com OEM partner based in Sydney, Australia migrating our travel applications into the force.com environment. These are complex multi-company, multi-currency, multi-lingual systems that maintain rich travel content and provide end-to-end reservations, operations, documentation, financials and managements reporting. In conjunction with the core we are building B2C, B2B and B2B2C (white-label) websites in the force.com (Sites) environment.

We have a need for full-time experienced force.com developers. We are based in bright offices in Ulitimo (near UTS and Sydney Uni) in Sydney, Australia and look forward to hearing from you. We are a smart company and value computer science (or equivalent) graduates. We are an equal opportunity employer.

Please send your resume to careers@xpl.com.au.

• December 28, 2011

http://www.guru.com/emp/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectID=786329

We're looking to have someone bid or work out some preliminary scope and pricing on phase 1 of a project to implement a new sales process and system for us. We need integration API pushes to our billing system, integration into web sign ups via soap and PHP, as well as some work flow help. 

At the end of the project we're looking to make this a marketable app. 

Please feel free to contact me at 413 588.7261 or via this forum. 

Thank you in advance, 

--Nick Huanca 

This position is responsible for maintaining the sales database and assisting management with reporting, tracking and forecasting.  This person will provide end-user support to sales team and evaluate the system to ensure accuracy of data and make updates to Salesforce.com to aid in user efficiency.  In addition, this person will assist in acquisition of leads for sales and campaign lists through use of a variety of tools. This person will be responsible for the ongoing administration and training of Salesforce.com and other company specific databases. 

This person will be expected to add Apps, work flow and other things to increase user efficiency and give sales staff all the tools necessary to be successful.

Please go to our website and fill out an application.  Be sure to attach your resume.

www.deffenbaughinc.com

Click on Careers.  Click on KC Metro.  Click search.  Select the Sales Database Coordinator position.

Thanks for your interest.

• December 22, 2011

I am looking for some help for a integration project. The project would be to integrate non-native app to salesforce. Please contact if interested.

The requests are as follows:

I have two check boxes on activities that I would like to
have update two date fields on the parent object (in this case person accounts)
with Today's date.

I have a number field on person accounts that needs to
count the total number of associated activities. Just like a roll up summary.

Please let me know an approximated quote for
this job and approximate completion date. Also, if there are any questions, please
do not hesitate to ask.

I am looking for someone to convert our existing website to Siteforce.

If anyone has the skills and time I will provide the specs for a quote.

Need a developer to work part time.

Please message me details :

Availability : Hours/Day

Billing Rate : $/Hour

Contact Number : Mobile Number

Thanks

BM

• October 10, 2011

Hello,

I'm looking for a Salesforce and cmsforce expert to prepare a landing page on a force.com site for me.

I need to email an existing contact a link to register for an event, and to update his contact details in the process. This would be done on a Force.com site.

This needs to be done quite urgently. It is a fairly straightforward job.

Thanks,

Jake

• September 28, 2011

Database Designs is an independent technology consulting firm with 20 years experience. We are passionate about bringing technology innovation to all kinds of nonprofit and public sector organizations. 

=====

Are you a Salesforce whiz interested in expanding your skills, working with a wide range of nonprofit clients and collaborating with a great team of people in a small, independent consulting company? If so, Database Designs would like to speak with you.

*Essential Skills
- Experience in configuring and administering the Salesforce Enterprise edition, the Nonprofit Starter Pack and/or Common Ground.
- General experience with nonprofit contact and program management
- Ability to work closely with clients to create CRM architecture specifications and designs
- Experience with data improvement and migration
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.

*One or more of these technical and communication skills is a plus:
- Experience with Visualforce and Apex development, or other relevant web development experience and interest in learning Salesforce development and web integration
- Experience with and ability to independently research popular Apps for Salesforce, including email, payment processing and mobile integration, data manipulation and loading
- Proficient with Microsoft Access and data manipulation
- Enjoys and has experience working closely with clients to configure Salesforce
- Able to discuss technical issues with non-technical audiences
- Strong general verbal and written communication skills.

*Background:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years general  database, web and/or software development experience demonstrating progressive levels of technical competence and responsibility
- 1+ years experience Salesforce system administrative experience

Database Designs is an independent technology consulting firm with 20 years experience. We are passionate about bringing technology innovation to all kinds of nonprofit and public sector organizations.

With deep roots in the Boston metro area, and clients nationwide, we are proud of the longstanding relationships we have built with a broad range of organizations including community and advocacy groups, universities and independent schools, labor organizations, and medical programs.

Our offices are conveniently located  at 101 Tremont St. in downtown Boston with easy access to the Red, Orange, Green and Blue lines and within easy walking distance to many of our clients. Our consultants have opportunities to work virtually as well as to work with team members in our offices. For independent, self-motivated people who want flexibility and a chance to work with some of Boston’s most exciting nonprofits, this could be a great fit.

Database Designs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

My company is a salesforce.com consulting partner. I am looking for development partners to help with the implementation of customer development requirements. I am looking for partners with experience in the following:

- Telephony Integration
- Stunning VisualForce Design
- iPad development

Please reply with your contact information. Thank you.

• September 21, 2011

I am currently looking for an Apex/VisualForce developer to serve as lead on a small team project developing a portal application for our business users.  Qualified candidates would need to relocate to Atlanta, Ga area.  You can email me at jmichell@xpanxion.com if you are interested.

There is a report called Opportunity Schedule. I have added the standard field Product Family so that I can see the two families that I have set and assigned to each product. 

Product Family:

Recurring Revenue

Non-recurring Revenue

Our company has two types of products that we want to base a bonus for the sales staff. We set a monthly Quota and would like a report that lists several months of Recurring Revenue and Non-recurring Revenue with a row of each months Quota

SepOct

Recurring $    49$    49

Non$1500  $      0

Quota$2000$2000

The Opportunity Schedule report allows us to take a Closed Opportunity with a product that sells for $49 per month and by using the Product Schedule extend the $49 out for x months. So a closed opportunity Today will have several months out into the future contributing to the sales person's future month Quota.

I've tried to use the Forecast Quota feature but I can't get this field onto the Opporunity Schedule report. Can someone help me understand the best way to approach this. I'm wiling to try and implement any suggestions, but I'm also willing to pay for help from any freelancer interested in the project. 

I wanted to know if the board could assist.  We're looking at bringin a full-time SFDC admin on as an employee and we don't know where to set the salary range.   We are looking for someone with 2+ years of admin experience.  Any insight would be appreciated.