• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to display and allow the users to edit the event records fields Start Date Time and End Date Time on visualforce.  It will not allow editing of these fields similar to the edit button on the event records.   Does anyone have a visualforce component to handle the date time similar to salesforce?

Salesforce - Why isn't this a standard component for handling any date time field?

Event UI Handler for Date Time:

Visual Force Handler for Date time:

We want to make package a custom link and custom html components.  They use releative links.  We will need to use a link which contains the correct SF instance.  

The relative link for activity list is href="../007" .  Howvever this will not work if you go to a visual force page.  
I will need to change this to href="https://*(Salesforce Instance)/007".  

How would I get the instance without referencing the current page?

Is there a global varible which will return the URL can be used with Custom links or Custom HTML components?

Thank you in advance for any assistance on this!

I'm having an issue with Batch Apex.  I have a batch class AutoAssignBatch and a scheduler class AutoAssignScheduler.  In the finish() method of the batch, under certain conditions, I schedule an AutoAssignScheduler job, which then executes another batch job.  The batch runs fine on the first run, but when it comes back around, it runs for a couple hours before giving me the error "All attempts to execute message failed, message was put on dead message queue."

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I want to display and allow the users to edit the event records fields Start Date Time and End Date Time on visualforce.  It will not allow editing of these fields similar to the edit button on the event records.   Does anyone have a visualforce component to handle the date time similar to salesforce?

Salesforce - Why isn't this a standard component for handling any date time field?

Event UI Handler for Date Time:

Visual Force Handler for Date time:

I'm having an issue with Batch Apex.  I have a batch class AutoAssignBatch and a scheduler class AutoAssignScheduler.  In the finish() method of the batch, under certain conditions, I schedule an AutoAssignScheduler job, which then executes another batch job.  The batch runs fine on the first run, but when it comes back around, it runs for a couple hours before giving me the error "All attempts to execute message failed, message was put on dead message queue."

Does anyone know what could be causing this?