• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am converting the Mobile SDK template project to ARC but it is not working. How does one use the Mobile SDK with automatic reference counting?

Thanks,

tirat

• April 23, 2012

Hello all,

I need to write a trigger which will set a field to a combination of values entered for other fields, including a master-detail relationship field, and to a count of prior records.

Example:

field1 is set to: A

field2 is set to: B  (field 2 is a detail in an M-S relationship)

field 3 needs to be set to: A_B_XX where XX is the number of existing A_B records plus 1.

if the database already has two records with field1=A and field2=B, then I need to set field3=A_B_03.

Thank you all for your help.

• June 17, 2011

Hello,

I need to create a formula field to calculate the elapsed number of seconds between 2 Date/Time fields. The formula below:

EndDateTime - StartDateTime

Only returns the number of elapsed days. What is the formula that would return the number of elapsed seconds?

Thanks you.

• June 08, 2011

I am converting the Mobile SDK template project to ARC but it is not working. How does one use the Mobile SDK with automatic reference counting?

Thanks,

tirat

• April 23, 2012

Hello all,

I need to write a trigger which will set a field to a combination of values entered for other fields, including a master-detail relationship field, and to a count of prior records.

Example:

field1 is set to: A

field2 is set to: B  (field 2 is a detail in an M-S relationship)

field 3 needs to be set to: A_B_XX where XX is the number of existing A_B records plus 1.

if the database already has two records with field1=A and field2=B, then I need to set field3=A_B_03.

Thank you all for your help.

• June 17, 2011

Hello,

I need to create a formula field to calculate the elapsed number of seconds between 2 Date/Time fields. The formula below:

EndDateTime - StartDateTime

Only returns the number of elapsed days. What is the formula that would return the number of elapsed seconds?

Thanks you.

• June 08, 2011