• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Any one know how to do that. This email is sent to case object.

I need some help

When a user send an email i want  to set the following fields: Priority, criticality, Customer name, contact info

• October 14, 2011

I need some help

When a user send an email i want  to set the following fields: Priority, criticality, Customer name, contact info

Any one know how to do that. This email is sent to case object.

• October 14, 2011

Hi there,

Can anybody help me in impoerting a custom case trigger from sandbox to production.

• October 11, 2011

Hi there,

I need to import a custom case trigger from sandbox to production. Any idea how to do that,

• October 11, 2011

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a formula for Status change. My problem is I have to notify customer as well as MSP team that there is a status change on a MSP case. We have three case types. I just have to inform one of them which is MSP.

Can somebody help me with this issue

• September 20, 2011

I have a report. I want to create a formula for this particular report.

My requirments are pretty simple i want to create a formula based on percentage of case win rate 

Any suggestions.

• June 22, 2011
  • June 22, 2011

Hi there,

Can anybody help me in impoerting a custom case trigger from sandbox to production.

• October 11, 2011

Hi guys,

I am trying to create a formula for Status change. My problem is I have to notify customer as well as MSP team that there is a status change on a MSP case. We have three case types. I just have to inform one of them which is MSP.

Can somebody help me with this issue

• September 20, 2011