• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I have  .net application(using APEX API) which is interact with salesforce,My application generates excel file for each opportunity.My question was how to attach generated excel sheet to opportunity.

with regards

ramesh

Hi all,

If i have a custom field in my ACCOUNTS view,  how can i update the value for that field from my .Net application

Hi all,

i have developed an application using sales force api recently.Now i have a problem when i am uploading the file physically to salesforce from my applicaton.can u give the solution for this. 

Hi all,

If i have a custom field in my ACCOUNTS view,  how can i update the value for that field

Hi all,

i have developed an application using sales force api recently.Now i have a problem when i am uploading the file physically to salesforce from my applicaton.can u give the solution for this. 

Hi all,

If i have a custom field in my ACCOUNTS view,  how can i update the value for that field from my .Net application

Hi all,

Hi all,

If i have a custom field in my ACCOUNTS view,  how can i update the value for that field

Hi all,