• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

How do I know if, Custom Fiscal Year settings are enabled or not in development organization using  Apex.

Thanks in advance.

• November 07, 2011

We are planning to include custom settings into our package.

We intend to support Professional Editions and we are aware that Custom settings are not available in Professional Edition. (https://na12.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/cs_accessing.htm)

I would like to know if it is possible to include custom settings in our package and make it available to customers using professional edition.

Our package already has aloha app status. Will custom settings be available in Professional Edition if our package has Aloha App status?

• October 27, 2011

Hi All,

I am new for the implementing Web Services API calls in the Salesforce.

Please can any one mention best practices to implement the Apex callouts with using Salesforce web services API  to get the data from External Servers and from different objects with in Salesforce and Vice versa. and also mention best sources for documentation.

Thanks in advance.

• September 19, 2011

Hi All,

I am new to Saleforce development. Please can any one guide me to sample apex code to create(add) custom fields to custom or standard objects dynamically using Salesforce Metadata API in my development org.

Thanks in advance.

• June 29, 2011

Hi All,

I am new for the implementing Web Services API calls in the Salesforce.

Please can any one mention best practices to implement the Apex callouts with using Salesforce web services API  to get the data from External Servers and from different objects with in Salesforce and Vice versa. and also mention best sources for documentation.

Thanks in advance.

• September 19, 2011

Hi All,

I am new to Saleforce development. Please can any one guide me to sample apex code to create(add) custom fields to custom or standard objects dynamically using Salesforce Metadata API in my development org.

Thanks in advance.

• June 29, 2011

When I subtract (End Date - Start Date) the result is a number of days. Is there a formula to get the result in terms of months?

Appreciate your help.