Replies

Hi I have openining in my company on salesforce admin

pls send your resume on rakesh.d.chhatani@gmail.com

this is immediate/urgent requirement

Thanks

Rakesh

Hi
i have business reqirement on quotes as follows

theres is terms & condition section on quote ,in this section there are 5 pointers explaining terms & condition

now the 1st  two pointers are dynamic and will change case to case (customer) basis.

the last 3 terms & condition pointers are static (standard) will remain same for all case  (customer) basis.

now how can we handle this scenario efficiently on quotes or in template or ...pls suggest best way to handle this scenario

Hi

theres is terms & condition section on quote ,in this section there are 5 pointers explaining terms & condition

now the 1st  two pointers are dynamic and will change case to case (customer) basis.

the last 3 terms & condition pointers are static (standard) will remain same for all case  (customer) basis.

now how can i handle this scenario efficiently on quotes or in template or ...pls suggest best way to handle this scenario

Hi,

I am in scenario where business requirement says that a user should not be able to send quote thru email to client until and unless the quote has been approved

once quote is approved then only user should be able to email quote pdf

what can be solution for this functionality to implement same

pls suggest solution ....

Hi,

I am in scenario where business requirement says that a user should not be able to send quote thru email to client until and unless the quote has been approved

pls suggest solution

Hi

can you explain junction object with an example other than case (standard object) & bug (custom object ) relationship

Hi

can you explain juction object with an example other than standard caseobject  & bug (custom object) example

Hi

now how can i handle this scenario efficiently on quotes or in template or ...pls suggest best way to handle this scenario

Hi,

pls suggest solution

Hi

Hi

Hi,

once quote is approved then only user should be able to email quote pdf (i.e email option to be enable)

pls suggest solution

Hi,

pls suggest solution

Hi,

i want to develop apex trigger to initiate workflow approval process automatically without manually clicking on submit for approval (quote object-on condition that when a discount field in not equal to 0 then initiate submit for approval automatically on click save)

can some one help me with apex trigger code on this as i am new to apex triggers..

pls help

Rgs

Rakeysh

Hi,

i want to develop apex trigger to initiate workflow approval process automatically without manually clicking on submit for approval (quote object-on condition that when a discount field in not equal to 0 then initiate submit for approval automatically on click save)

can some one help me with apex trigger code on this as i am new to apex triggers..

pls help

Rgs

Rakeysh

Hi,

I want to push (Flow)  data from salesforce accounts,opportunity (stahdard objects) ,custom object to another self developed .NET web based application

i would like to know is there any ready Apps availaible on appexchange to do so.

if yes please refer.

OR

what will you advise me to do ...... a solution to do this activity

Hi,

I am a Certified SFDC Admin looking for a job. My current location: India

U can contact me at samuraik5@yahoo.com

Thnks..

• February 26, 2012

I am writing a series of articles to illustrate ways to integrate Salesforce with .Net.  Below are links to the first two articles.  The third artcile on Callouts will be publish in the next couple of weeks.  Please let me know your thoughts.

http://www.developer.com/net/net/salesforce-integration-with-.net-web-services-soap-api-.html?comment=53310-5710

http://www.developer.com/net/net/salesforce-integration-with-.net-custom-web-services.html

(the link to the .Net code for this should be uploaded on the site soon.  If you would like a copy, then please let me know and I can email it to you).

Thanks,
Darren