• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to automate an email workflow  that pulls in the Accounts Partner on the account, however i cannot create a template that will pull this information in.. any ideas on how to get that to show on an email template?
  • December 09, 2015

Is there a way through the API to call from an external system to trigger a flow to start and pass it on using certain parameters?

• January 08, 2013

I have a custom object called resources. The resource has a set number of allocated hours for the week. One task can be assigned to one resource for a given time. I need to be able to

#1 set the number of hours  a resource can have in a week

#2 set the number of hours a task should be done in

#3 deduct the number of hours a resource has - the number of hours of tasks associated to that person

#4 the resource has a start and end time for the week, the task start and end date should be within those hours or else the resource cannot be assigned

I need help with #3 and #4. I know tasks are very limited in what can be done with them... any ideas on what i can do here?

• December 13, 2012

Is there a way to restrict export report capabilities based on the IP that the user is on?

• November 26, 2012

Depending on the decision of my flow i would like my flow to end at different locations, how can i do this?

• November 09, 2012

Is there any way i can create a related list on the account, that will show all the children cases on an account?

• October 12, 2012

Any ideas on how i can get the contact lookup to display the contacts that are related to the account that the user choose on a case?

• October 10, 2012

How can i get a report of all accounts that do not have contacts associated to them?

• October 01, 2012

has anyone incorporated you tube comments inside of SFDC?

• September 12, 2012

Im trying to create an email template, but would like to add a formula or something that will populate based on the time "Good "Afternoon" "Morning" based on the time the person is sending the email. Any ideas on how i could do this?

• September 12, 2012

Does anyone know how i can compare the difference  between profiles, besides using eclipse. I am trying to use permission sets and eliminate some profiles. I find eclipse a little hard to depict, any other ideas?

• August 31, 2012

Im trying to create a hyperlink from Salesforce to another tracking system. the id is a number field not a text field. my formula keeps giving me an error that it is not of text format. any ideas how to solve this?

• August 24, 2012

is there an easy way to see what dashboards are associated to your reports so that you can delete the report?

• August 23, 2012

Can you map fields from a custom object to a standard object?

• August 21, 2012

Would like to create a button on the case object that will create a person account off the standard fields of the case. I would also like to check and make sure that the person account does not exist first before allowing to create.

• April 02, 2012

is there a way to create a time base workflow that will fire every 7 days until a case status is closed, without having to create multiple workflow rules?

• April 02, 2012

How can i restrict who see's the visualforce button ?  not using page layouts.

• September 06, 2011

I want to be able to pull a value into the Opportunity from the account, and be able to use it as a workflow function. It cannot be a formula field for this reason.

More detail:

A field called AE on the Account which is a look up to the user table and is filled in by a user. I want to be able to pull this same value into the opportunity and be able to trigger a workflow that will email that user that i will be pulling in.

Thank you,

• August 29, 2011

I can't get this validation rule to work. If I remove the first piece it works but if I add them together with the OR statement it doesn't, does it need to be re-formatted?

(Customer_Next_Steps__c = True) &&( Probability  <0.95)

||

(Customer_Next_Steps__c = True) && ISPICKVAL(,'Renewal')

• August 18, 2011

After installing the App Salesforce for Social media when trying to grant facebook access this error pops up:

System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (sf4twitter)

does anyone know what this is or how can i fix it?

Depending on the decision of my flow i would like my flow to end at different locations, how can i do this?

• November 09, 2012

Is there any way i can create a related list on the account, that will show all the children cases on an account?

• October 12, 2012

Im trying to create a hyperlink from Salesforce to another tracking system. the id is a number field not a text field. my formula keeps giving me an error that it is not of text format. any ideas how to solve this?

• August 24, 2012

is there an easy way to see what dashboards are associated to your reports so that you can delete the report?

• August 23, 2012

Can you map fields from a custom object to a standard object?

• August 21, 2012

How can i restrict who see's the visualforce button ?  not using page layouts.

• September 06, 2011

I can't get this validation rule to work. If I remove the first piece it works but if I add them together with the OR statement it doesn't, does it need to be re-formatted?

(Customer_Next_Steps__c = True) &&( Probability  <0.95)

||

(Customer_Next_Steps__c = True) && ISPICKVAL(,'Renewal')

• August 18, 2011

After installing the App Salesforce for Social media when trying to grant facebook access this error pops up:

System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (sf4twitter)

does anyone know what this is or how can i fix it?

I want to send an email thanking the Primary Contact on an Opportunity when we mark the corresponding Opportunity Closed Won. But I don't see that object (Opportunity Contact Role) as an option when setting up the email alert.

Any suggestions?

Jane

• October 24, 2008