• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

I have created a custom button on Opportunity on which I want to open a pop up that will take an input from the user and based on that some of the Opportunity data has to be render on the new VF page.

I am new to this stuff ... Please anyone can help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Please Suggest.

Hi ,

I am getting an System.QueryException of  : Non-selective query against large object type' when I Query on Task.  

FATAL_ERROR|System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.

Here is the Query on Task - 

List<Task> ObjTaskLst = [Select t.OnStateClient__Call_ID__c,t.Call_Start_Time__cFrom Task t WHERE t.OnStateClient__Call_ID__c IN :ActivityIdDateTimeMap.keyset() LIMIT 1];

Here the field 'OnStateClient__Call_ID__c'  on the Task and is a part of the Package installed in the system.Hence can not modify this field.

Please Suggest.

Hi Guys,

I have a developed a visualforce page which is when opened in an Internet Explorer (v 8) shows an error in the status bar as 'Object required'. It shows the line number as well.

I have observed this typical behavior of the page with Internet Explorer only.There are issues with the mozilla firefox.

(v 3.6.20 )

Also a small question regarding this behavior - Does VF pages behave differently with different browsers ?

Please Suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

gk_myguru

Hi all,

Parent : Opportunity

Child : TeamIn__c

I have overridden the new button on TeamIn__c to display a vf page. This button is on the child related list on the parent (Opportunity)page layout. after clicking it URL is like this.

/apex/Teaminpg?CF00NP0000000GXwI=TestOp&CF00NP0000000GXwI_lkid=006P0000002kfuJ&scontrolCaching=1.......

Now I have to capture the Parent id i.e. Opportunity Id in controller. in the below string from the abve URL ,

'CF00NP0000000GXwI_lkid=006P0000002kfuJ&'

Id '006P0000002kfuJ' is the actual opportunity id which I have to get in the controller.

Id OpId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('CF00NP0000000GXwI_lkid'); works but I want to avoid this hardcoded Id. 

Can you please help with this issue? Any alternate ways to get the parent Id ?

Thanks in advance 

gk_myguru

Hi ,

I have created a custom button on Opportunity on which I want to open a pop up that will take an input from the user and based on that some of the Opportunity data has to be render on the new VF page.

I am new to this stuff ... Please anyone can help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Please Suggest.

Hi ,

I am getting an System.QueryException of  : Non-selective query against large object type' when I Query on Task.  

FATAL_ERROR|System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.

Here is the Query on Task - 

List<Task> ObjTaskLst = [Select t.OnStateClient__Call_ID__c,t.Call_Start_Time__cFrom Task t WHERE t.OnStateClient__Call_ID__c IN :ActivityIdDateTimeMap.keyset() LIMIT 1];

Here the field 'OnStateClient__Call_ID__c'  on the Task and is a part of the Package installed in the system.Hence can not modify this field.

Please Suggest.

Hi Guys,

I have a developed a visualforce page which is when opened in an Internet Explorer (v 8) shows an error in the status bar as 'Object required'. It shows the line number as well.

I have observed this typical behavior of the page with Internet Explorer only.There are issues with the mozilla firefox.

(v 3.6.20 )

Also a small question regarding this behavior - Does VF pages behave differently with different browsers ?

Please Suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

gk_myguru

Hi all,

Parent : Opportunity

Child : TeamIn__c

I have overridden the new button on TeamIn__c to display a vf page. This button is on the child related list on the parent (Opportunity)page layout. after clicking it URL is like this.

/apex/Teaminpg?CF00NP0000000GXwI=TestOp&CF00NP0000000GXwI_lkid=006P0000002kfuJ&scontrolCaching=1.......

Now I have to capture the Parent id i.e. Opportunity Id in controller. in the below string from the abve URL ,

'CF00NP0000000GXwI_lkid=006P0000002kfuJ&'

Id '006P0000002kfuJ' is the actual opportunity id which I have to get in the controller.

Id OpId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('CF00NP0000000GXwI_lkid'); works but I want to avoid this hardcoded Id. 

Can you please help with this issue? Any alternate ways to get the parent Id ?

Thanks in advance 

gk_myguru