• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to create a report to track the login history of the Users. I have the following questions.

1) When I see in the backend I have the SObject "LoginHistory" to retrieve the user last login records, but while creating reporttype  I have the option to select Sobject "Logging Analytics" but not the "LoginHistory" Object. Are both objects are same?

2)If I create the report type with the sObject " Logginganalytics",  I am not getting the correct user login information in the report but when I write anonymous script for the Object  "LoginHistory" and execute I am getting the correct information

Any suggestions from anyone on how to create the report type and on which Sobject to track the History of User login?

• February 02, 2012

Hi,

I have requirement where we have to delete all the records except one from a child object for each Parent object. 

Example : Parent object : A

Child Object : B

'A' object has 1 to many relation with 'B' Object.

For each 'A' record we have to delete all the related records except one from Object 'B' . The exception record can be any record in the child object. 

Can somebody help me with SOQL query for this? 

Thanks in Advance,

SNSN

• January 31, 2012

Hi,

I have requirement where we have to delete all the records except one from a child object for each Parent object. 

Example : Parent object : A

For each 'A' record we have to delete all the related records except one from Object 'B' . The exception record can be any record in the child object. 

Thanks in Advance,

SNSN

• January 31, 2012

We want to make the Dataloader "Insert" process automated?

Is it Possible?

• October 27, 2011

I have 10 batch apex classes (which have related scheduler classes). The first class is triggered using the external web services and after executing the first batch, it schedules the second one after 2 minutes. In this way all the batch classes completes successfully.

The  issue is that all the batch process schedules , Executes and completes successfully but the 4th batch process  scheduler after scheduling  4th  batch apex is not automatically removed from the scheduler jobs(though it runs successfully and schedules the 5th batch). I used the “System.abortJobid” command also in the scheduler class, the command gets executed but there is no effect. Next day when we trigger the first batch again the 4th  batch which is not removed from scheduler jobs is throwing an error that” The batch is already scheduled for execution” .

Is there any other solution for this?

• August 03, 2011

Hi,

I have requirement where we have to delete all the records except one from a child object for each Parent object. 

Example : Parent object : A

Thanks in Advance,

SNSN

• January 31, 2012

Hi,

I have requirement where we have to delete all the records except one from a child object for each Parent object. 

Example : Parent object : A

Thanks in Advance,

SNSN

• January 31, 2012