• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to setup continuous integration between SVN and Force.com.  Whenever a commit is made to SVN, it has to deploy the changes to Force.com.

I am planning to use Hudson and ANT script to get this done. I have used svnant to get the latest and Force.com deploy tool to deploy the changes to Force.com. 

I need some suggestions/help on the following:

1) Is it possible to get only the changes made and not all the files from  SVN?

2) How do I specify the package.xml to ensure that all SFDC configurations are obtained and deployed? Do I have to specify each and every type or is there an option to specify that everything needs to be considered.

3) Has anyone successfully setup CI using Hudson for Force.com? What is the approach used?

Appreciate your help on this.

Hi,

I want to track the page views for a visualforce based application (not sites).  I used the new version of Google Analytics (Asynchronous version) and added the tracking scripts (just before </head> section ) in the header page. But on checking Google Analytics setup, it shows tracking script not installed.

Domain:c.cs7.visualforce.com.

Multiple sub domains

One reason I could think of is that salesforce adds an additional <head> due to which the tracking script in the other <head> is not  working. Not sure if this is correct.

I know there is a GA component for use in Force.com sites and it works.  Has anyone tried tracking visualforce pages using GA. Appreciate any pointers on this.

Thanks and Regards

Siva

Hi,

Has anyone built a profanity filter for Chatter/Force.com apps?  I came across Chatter blacklist appexchange application. However it seems that  we have to enter all the words to be blacklisted.  Is there any option to automatically filter/blacklist the common profane words?

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Siva

When I create a new User, is there a way I can have a default Chatter message when they go to their Chatter page?

• September 13, 2011

Hi,

Has anyone built a profanity filter for Chatter/Force.com apps?  I came across Chatter blacklist appexchange application. However it seems that  we have to enter all the words to be blacklisted.  Is there any option to automatically filter/blacklist the common profane words?

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Siva

We're thinking seriously about using Hudson (http://hudson-ci.org/) to automatically run our APEX unit tests on a nightly basis and distribute the results if tests failed or coverage drops below a certain percentage.

Is there any interest in participating in this project if we make it open source? Since Hudson is open, we'd be inclined to contribute back to the community.

Is anyone else doing something like this on some other CI tool like CruiseControl? We currently have a cron-based java solution for it running on a dev box, but we'd really like to take advantage of the trending and build-status tools that hudson provides.

• October 19, 2009