• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to disable all Chatter emails for my users when they are created (we load our users via daily feed).

I can't seem to identify the correct field in the user object which holds the setting.  I see the one which auto-subscribes users to records/feeds, but I can't find the one which disables Chatter emails completely.

Anyone know?

• November 16, 2011

I would like to further breakdown our account page into tabs, but not only for the Related Lists.

Is it possible to have a tab which corresponds to one of the sections within the Account page?  Obviously, it would be possible to construct the entire thing field by field, but is there a quicker way to do it by referencing the section itself (and therefore getting all of the fields that are already defined within it?

I was looking for a way to reference the page section by name or ID, but there doesn't appear to be a way to do that for an entire section at a time.

Any ideas?

• September 08, 2011

I want to disable all Chatter emails for my users when they are created (we load our users via daily feed).

I can't seem to identify the correct field in the user object which holds the setting.  I see the one which auto-subscribes users to records/feeds, but I can't find the one which disables Chatter emails completely.

Anyone know?

• November 16, 2011

I would like to further breakdown our account page into tabs, but not only for the Related Lists.

Is it possible to have a tab which corresponds to one of the sections within the Account page?  Obviously, it would be possible to construct the entire thing field by field, but is there a quicker way to do it by referencing the section itself (and therefore getting all of the fields that are already defined within it?

I was looking for a way to reference the page section by name or ID, but there doesn't appear to be a way to do that for an entire section at a time.

Any ideas?

• September 08, 2011