• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

I am sorry if I talk about something which has already been explained a lot of time but I am new at Force.com...

I did the tutorial about building Contact Form which auto-populate the appropriate fields in salesforce database, my boss told me to one almost like this one, so I created a DE account and developed it. It works well, but know I have to make it works on the company account (in order to complete the company account fields and not mine).

So, I don't know if I have to export the form in the company account (I tried to do that but I don't understand how it works).

I am a bit desperate right know, I hope somebody can help me quickly.

Thanks!

• September 14, 2011

Hello!

I am sorry if I talk about something which has already been explained a lot of time but I am new at Force.com...

I did the tutorial about building Contact Form which auto-populate the appropriate fields in salesforce database, my boss told me to one almost like this one, so I created a DE account and developed it. It works well, but know I have to make it works on the company account (in order to complete the company account fields and not mine).

So, I don't know if I have to export the form in the company account (I tried to do that but I don't understand how it works).

I am a bit desperate right know, I hope somebody can help me quickly.

Thanks!

• September 14, 2011