• 75 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I put in a request to have site force enabled in our Winter 12 sandbox as per the winter 12 doc.   Tech support said we needed site force licenses despite being on Unlimited and put me in touch with our salesrep.   

Our sales rep is saying they don't have pricing and we have to wait till WInter 12 goes live in mid October.   

What is the point of making it available in winter 12 sandbox if I am not able to play around with it?   I want to use it.

Thanks

Jeremy

• September 26, 2011

hi every body,

I heard about Siteforce and want to build a site.I want to use Siteforce in my developer or sandbox account. Can anybody help me how to do that. If it is not relesed yet, then please tell me when its going to release.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

• September 26, 2011

Hi,

does anybody know if it is possible to restrict access to a Site.com site based on IP address? I can't find such an option anywhere, nor in Site.com Studio, or trying to configure the Guest User, etc.

Thanks

• November 07, 2012

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to show an image thumbnail on preview/list and larger image when clickin on details. The idea is to use a Repeater which shows a list of records from a Custom Object. It should also show an image for each record. When clicking on a record, a new page with a larger image should be shown.

Is this possible at all?

And how do you associate an image to a record? Creating an specific field on the object?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm using Siteforce in a Winter'12 prerelease Dev org. I have noticed that the CSS property "content" is not supported. This property is used in combination with the pseudo-selectors :before and :after.

This a standard property, available since CSS2 (almost ten years ago!) and therefore accepted by W3C. It should be supported by Siteforce, in order to fulfill the standards.

Regards.

• September 26, 2011

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to show an image thumbnail on preview/list and larger image when clickin on details. The idea is to use a Repeater which shows a list of records from a Custom Object. It should also show an image for each record. When clicking on a record, a new page with a larger image should be shown.

Is this possible at all?

And how do you associate an image to a record? Creating an specific field on the object?

Thanks in advance.

Hello

I'm currently using the developer version and would like to try the new siteforce features. In my account, I've enabled the Siteforce Contributor User, and the Siteforce Publisher User option. However, I still do not see the Siteforce studio option under the Force.com app menu in the Salesforce header.

I thought that I only need to enable either one of these two options in order to build a website in Siteforce studiot tool.

Thanks.

Hi,

I had created site using siteforce in my DE org, how should I create domain for the site, Is domain creation for siteforce sites is different than force.com domain (I think so) and Is it available in DE org.

Thanks

Rohit

Hi,

When importing a .css file and converting it into a stylesheet (not sure why converting is even necessary) it seems like Siteforce is stripping out browser-specific rules. I'm assuming it's detecting the declarations with a hyphen in front of the property.

Please refer to the following rule as an example:

background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(183,60,0,0.45) 0%,rgba(183,60,0,0.45) 100%); 

Thanks,

Anthony

Hi,

If the parent page element is selected then the Scripts and Style Sheets menus appear in the Properties tab on the right. In the Script menu we can add scripts to both <head> and <body>. Additionally, we can configure the content of <head>. This is how I am including some <meta> content and a <!--[if IE]> statement. My question is how do I conditionally link to assets?

For example, below is the code from our original site with the original relative paths. How do I link to selectivizr-min.js without hosting the file myself? This file is already imported, I just need to know the location of it in Siteforce so I can link to it.

<!--[if IE]>
<script type="text/javascript" src="media/js/jquery-1.6.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="media/js/selectivizr-min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="media/js/jquery.placeholder.js"></script>
<script>$(document).ready(function() { $(document).placeholder(); });</script>
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="media/css/ie.css" /> 
<![endif]-->

<!--[if lte IE 6]>
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="media/css/ie6.css" /> 
<![endif]-->

Thanks in advance,

Anthony

I put in a request to have site force enabled in our Winter 12 sandbox as per the winter 12 doc.   Tech support said we needed site force licenses despite being on Unlimited and put me in touch with our salesrep.   

Our sales rep is saying they don't have pricing and we have to wait till WInter 12 goes live in mid October.   

What is the point of making it available in winter 12 sandbox if I am not able to play around with it?   I want to use it.

Thanks

Jeremy

• September 26, 2011

Hi,

I'm using Siteforce in a Winter'12 prerelease Dev org. I have noticed that the CSS property "content" is not supported. This property is used in combination with the pseudo-selectors :before and :after.

This a standard property, available since CSS2 (almost ten years ago!) and therefore accepted by W3C. It should be supported by Siteforce, in order to fulfill the standards.

Regards.

• September 26, 2011

hi every body,

I heard about Siteforce and want to build a site.I want to use Siteforce in my developer or sandbox account. Can anybody help me how to do that. If it is not relesed yet, then please tell me when its going to release.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

• September 26, 2011

Can anybody explain me what is siteforce.

How do I access Siteforce (Publisher) from within my Developer's account?

• September 09, 2011

Hi,

How do i get site force enabled in my Org? I had been hearing for a while now that site force would be GA  but never heard anything officially. Can any one let me know please.

Thanks.

• August 15, 2011