• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am having problems with Force.com Flow that I am hoping someone may be able to help with.  I am trying to use Insert Data Lookup but when I try to add the component to the Flow it says it please Select a Data Source.  However the Data Source is already defined.  How can I let it know which data source it should be using?

Thanks,

Sean

I need to see how I can download existing flows in a Salesforce Sandbox org so I can view and edit them in Flow Designer.  I tried to pull them out through Eclipse but didn't see them.  Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Sean

I am having problems with Force.com Flow that I am hoping someone may be able to help with.  I am trying to use Insert Data Lookup but when I try to add the component to the Flow it says it please Select a Data Source.  However the Data Source is already defined.  How can I let it know which data source it should be using?

Thanks,

Sean

I need to see how I can download existing flows in a Salesforce Sandbox org so I can view and edit them in Flow Designer.  I tried to pull them out through Eclipse but didn't see them.  Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Sean