• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

As stated in the title, what I want is to create an application and using the UserInfo.isMultiCurrencyOrganization (or sth similar) to be able to distinguish between a single and a multi currency organization. Although this should have been working I guess, it does not let me install my application in an account where mutli currency is not enabled (since I have some SOQL query with CurrencyIsoCode in my code). So my question is "Can I have a single application that will be able to be installed in both versions? Or do I need 2 different version of my application?"

Thank you,

Mike.

• November 28, 2011

Hello,

I want to create an appexchange application where I will be able to enable/disable features. More specific, initially, I want to have some features enabled and some disabled. Then I will provide a key to the user, so that the enabled features will be disabled and vise verca. Is that possible in a managed package in a Salesforce application?

Thanks,

Mike.

• November 14, 2011

Hello,

I want to use the lookup search icon (magnifying glass) next to an input field. How can I do this???

I am using <apex:inputText value="{!product}"/> and I want to be able to search for products. In another thread I've seen something like:

<apex:inputText value="{!product.SelfLookUpfieldAPIName}"/>, but cannot get it to work.

Please help,

Mike.

• September 29, 2011

Hello,

As stated in the title, what I want is to create an application and using the UserInfo.isMultiCurrencyOrganization (or sth similar) to be able to distinguish between a single and a multi currency organization. Although this should have been working I guess, it does not let me install my application in an account where mutli currency is not enabled (since I have some SOQL query with CurrencyIsoCode in my code). So my question is "Can I have a single application that will be able to be installed in both versions? Or do I need 2 different version of my application?"

Thank you,

Mike.

• November 28, 2011

Hello,

I want to create an appexchange application where I will be able to enable/disable features. More specific, initially, I want to have some features enabled and some disabled. Then I will provide a key to the user, so that the enabled features will be disabled and vise verca. Is that possible in a managed package in a Salesforce application?

Thanks,

Mike.

• November 14, 2011

Hello,

I want to use the lookup search icon (magnifying glass) next to an input field. How can I do this???

I am using <apex:inputText value="{!product}"/> and I want to be able to search for products. In another thread I've seen something like:

<apex:inputText value="{!product.SelfLookUpfieldAPIName}"/>, but cannot get it to work.

Please help,

Mike.

• September 29, 2011