• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've a vf page and a controller for it, already written. My reqmnt is to show the page in left sidebar as homepage component, I did that by calling it through an iframe, till now all working fine. when any page gets loaded, i want the url of the mainpage not of the vf page which i have created.

eg. i want this 'https://na12.salesforce.com/001/o' or 'https://na12.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp' but not the one like '/apex/mypagename'.

How to achieve this ?

code for Iframe

<iframe src="/apex/HomePageComponent?core.apexpages.devmode.url=1" id="showskill" frameborder="0" height="100px" width="180px"> </iframe>

i want to pass a value in the src itself like appending it through some javascript, most likely to be this way,

'/apex/mypage?id='+var,

where Var being a javascript variable

Help sought!

thanks in advance...!

I want to create a page, just to ease the users' effort. Here two objects are used Project__c(Parent) Project_Hour__c(Child) having lookup relationship between them. Fields(project Name, Total Hour Allocated & Total Hour spent) are being fetched from the parent object i.e. Project__c and other fields like (Hour type, Hours & Short Description) are coming from the child object Project_Hour__c.

In the page, all those projects are shown which are related to the currently logged- in User and an user at any point of time may insert or delete any number Project_Hour__c. so In order to add more i have added a '+' button overhere in the page, this will be appending/ addding another row for new record and similarly the '-' minus button shall be deleting the current record.

I have made use of two repeats, and when i click on Plus '+' button, it leads to addition of a new row, but at the end not exactly where it has been clicked.

Please clue/ tip me. Need the row to come exactly beneath where the plus '+' button has been clicked ASAP.

P.S. -- Below is the image.

Thanks

Vineet M

Hi All,

I want to create a MarketPlace website but i am running out of ideas. Any reply to this post will be highly appreciable.

thanks,

vineet m

Hello,

I built a visualforce page which shows a view list on one of my custom objects called User_Videos__c

I would like to change the "save" action of the standard controller  so the user will be redirected to the same page.

I heard that I need to write a new extension for the standard controller , so after saving it will return null.

This is my extension class:

public  class ExstensionControlerUserVideo {

private final User_Video__c UserVideo;

public ExstensionControlerUserVideo(ApexPages.StandardController Controller) {
        this.UserVideo = (User_Video__c)stdController.getRecord();
        }

private ApexPages.StandardController stdController{get; set;}    

public PageReference Save() {
           Update  UserVideo;
           return null; // redirect to same page
           }
}

When I had it to the page like this:

<apex:page standardController="User_Video__c"  extensions="ExstensionControlerUserVideo" recordSetvar="User_Videos__c">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageMessages />
            <apex:pageBlock >  .....

I get the following error:

Error: Unknown constructor 'ExstensionControlerUserVideo.ExstensionControlerUserVideo(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller)'

What am I doing wrong ? How should my code be?

Do I need to do a custom controller ? ( I tried but than I get an error that I am using functions that don't exists in my custom controller .. )

Please help

Eyal

• January 10, 2012