• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I have created a flow to lookup a lead, the lead exists, I want to update the email and if the lead is not found create a new lead record. The update is working properly but I'm unable create the record.

Here are some screenshots.

User-added image

CheckLeadID is a formula:
User-added image

Thank you for all your help.
I need to parse out data from a Long text area field to capture the last comment added and update a Text Area field called "Most Recent Comment". Here is the format "2018-02-27 13:57:50 (EST) Comment Two2018-02-27 17:11:29 (EST) Comment One", where i need to parse out "2018-02-27 13:57:50 (EST) Comment Two", as it's the most recently added comment this includes the date/time stamp in the beginning of the comment. Please help.
for (CronTrigger cjob : [SELECT Id FROM CronTrigger WHERE CronJobDetail.JobType != '7'AND CronJobDetail.JobType != '4' AND CronJobDetail.JobType != '9']){System.abortJob(cjob .Id);
}
Just wrote my first trigger and i need to write a test class for it. I'm not sure how to go about this. but it's a before update trigger (see below) and all it does is update a field on the Opportunity if another field is changed and is a certain value. I know i need to write a test class for this trigger to go into PROD.Thoughts on this one?

trigger UpdateOldStage on Opportunity (before insert, before Update) 
{
    for(Opportunity opp : trigger.new)
    {
        Opportunity oldopp = trigger.oldMap.get(opp.id);
        {
        If(opp.New_Stage__c != NULL)
        {
                If( opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Close Opportunity')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 1';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Generate Opportunity')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 4';
                }  
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Gain Sponsorship')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 3';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Confirm Solution')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 2';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Closed/No Decision')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Closed/No Decision';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Closed Lost')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Closed Lost';
                }
       }
       }
    }
}

Hello, 

I'm having trouble reverting back to the standard salesforce pages (record view & edit screen) is there possiblly a quick step-by-step guide i could use? I've tried and Internet Explorer is not showing the standard pages when i click the edit button. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! - Jeremy

Hi,

There is a link that will take you back to your object view list when you have clicked into an object record. It is located on the top left hand page of your record. I have created custom visual force pages and I'm not sure how to re-create this standard salesforce pages functionality in my custom VF pages. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance - Jeremy

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN FREQUENT INTERNAL ERROR'S MESSAGES AFTER GOING LIVE WITH CUSTOM VISUALFORCE PAGES?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ANSWERS ON THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. - JEREMY

How do I code/add the "Delete" button to standard objects (Accounts/Opportunities) for my custom Visualforce pages. So that it restricts the delete button to only System Administrators, which is what we had prior to going live with the custom Visualforce pages.

Currently it is setup that no Profiles can see the "Delete" button, i only know how to make either all Profiles see the "Delete" button or All Do not see the "Delete" Button.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

- Jeremy

I have created Visual force pages for Accounts & Opportunities and I can't seem to find, How to add the "Add Tags" button to the Chatter bar for the standard objects (top right). Any Help is greatly appreciated. - Jeremy

I'd like to keep the "Add Tags" feature available for each record as SFDC's standard page it is part of the Chatter Bar (towards the far right).Please help, it's greatly appreciated and so are specific instructions. Thank you in advance! - Jeremy  

I keep getting this visual force error (see below)

'OpportunityFieldHistory' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Opportunity

Please help!! Thank you - Jeremy

for (CronTrigger cjob : [SELECT Id FROM CronTrigger WHERE CronJobDetail.JobType != '7'AND CronJobDetail.JobType != '4' AND CronJobDetail.JobType != '9']){System.abortJob(cjob .Id);
}
Just wrote my first trigger and i need to write a test class for it. I'm not sure how to go about this. but it's a before update trigger (see below) and all it does is update a field on the Opportunity if another field is changed and is a certain value. I know i need to write a test class for this trigger to go into PROD.Thoughts on this one?

trigger UpdateOldStage on Opportunity (before insert, before Update) 
{
    for(Opportunity opp : trigger.new)
    {
        Opportunity oldopp = trigger.oldMap.get(opp.id);
        {
        If(opp.New_Stage__c != NULL)
        {
                If( opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Close Opportunity')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 1';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Generate Opportunity')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 4';
                }  
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Gain Sponsorship')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 3';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Confirm Solution')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Category 2';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Closed/No Decision')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Closed/No Decision';
                }
                else if(opp.New_Stage__c != oldopp.New_Stage__c && opp.New_Stage__c == 'Closed Lost')
                {
                    opp.StageName = 'Closed Lost';
                }
       }
       }
    }
}
Hello Everyone,

I have created a flow to lookup a lead, the lead exists, I want to update the email and if the lead is not found create a new lead record. The update is working properly but I'm unable create the record.

Here are some screenshots.

User-added image

CheckLeadID is a formula:
User-added image

Thank you for all your help.

Hi,

There is a link that will take you back to your object view list when you have clicked into an object record. It is located on the top left hand page of your record. I have created custom visual force pages and I'm not sure how to re-create this standard salesforce pages functionality in my custom VF pages. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance - Jeremy

How do I code/add the "Delete" button to standard objects (Accounts/Opportunities) for my custom Visualforce pages. So that it restricts the delete button to only System Administrators, which is what we had prior to going live with the custom Visualforce pages.

Currently it is setup that no Profiles can see the "Delete" button, i only know how to make either all Profiles see the "Delete" button or All Do not see the "Delete" Button.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

- Jeremy