• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am sure that many of us already asked this question: when custom built global functions will be supported/allowed in formula fields?

I would like to layout a few radio options such way that they would align nicely with text fields.

A simple example:

o Every Weekday

o Every [text box] day(s)

o Weekly etc..

Salesforce task edit layout (recurrence section) shows exactly what I am looking for but it does not seem to be achievable in Visualforce in a straight forward way.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I'm using Crystal Reports 2013 and SFDC as my datasource and receive an error message when trying to connect:
Login failed
HY000:INVALID_LOGIN:Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. [Databse Vendor Code: 58]

I am connecting to a sanbox, test.salesforce.com, and I have added the IP address of the server where Crystal Reports 2013 is installed to the sandbox trusted sites.  I have tried using just the password and password+token in the login credential and receive the error either way.
I use the same credentials to successfully login to Data Loader.

I would like to layout a few radio options such way that they would align nicely with text fields.

A simple example:

o Every Weekday

o Every [text box] day(s)

o Weekly etc..

Salesforce task edit layout (recurrence section) shows exactly what I am looking for but it does not seem to be achievable in Visualforce in a straight forward way.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi, I've installed Newest Eclipse with the latest realease of Force.com IDE

The problem is i keep getting timeout exception, trying to deploy even sipliest class to the server (as well as in case of refreshing project from the server)

The timeout is set to 600 sec but the connection fail is occurring after 20-30 secs.

Hese is my IDE log dump:

WARN [2011-01-25 22:00:12,909] (ProxyManager.java:init:49) - No proxy bundle found - default proxy service will be initialized
ERROR [2011-01-25 22:01:43,909] (MetadataOperationsRetryAspect.java:metadataOperationsRetry:24) - ForceRemoteException occurred while attempting to perform a metadata operation
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:01:43,957] (BaseRetryAspect.java:isExceptionRetryable:198) - General evaluation deemed exception not retry-able:
 ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
ERROR [2011-01-25 22:01:43,962] (PackageRetrieveService.java:retrieveWork:1065) - Unable to retrieve components: ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
ERROR [2011-01-25 22:01:44,288] (RefreshResourceAction.java:fetchRemoteComponents:94) - Unable to refresh resource(s)
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketFactoryImpl.createSocket(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.axis.components.net.JSSESocketFactory.create(JSSESocketFactory.java:130)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:157)
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:114)
    at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:71)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:150)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:120)
    at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:180)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2564)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2553)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2248)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2171)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1691)
    at com.sforce.soap._2006._04.metadata.MetadataBindingStub.checkRetrieveStatus(MetadataBindingStub.java:1850)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.remote.MetadataStubExt.checkRetrieveStatus(MetadataStubExt.java:261)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.remote.MetadataStubExt$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9404e285.invoke(<generated>)
    at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:149)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:700)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
    at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:77)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.internal.aspects.MetadataOperationsRetryAspect.metadataOperationsRetry(MetadataOperationsRetryAspect.java:22)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:627)
    at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:616)
    at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:64)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
    at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:635)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.remote.MetadataStubExt$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$6c4872ef.checkRetrieveStatus(<generated>)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.PackageRetrieveService.getRetrieveResult(PackageRetrieveService.java:948)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.PackageRetrieveService.retrieveWork(PackageRetrieveService.java:1053)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.PackageRetrieveService.retrieveWork(PackageRetrieveService.java:1006)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.PackageRetrieveService.retrievePackage(PackageRetrieveService.java:319)
    at com.salesforce.ide.core.services.PackageRetrieveService.retrievePackage(PackageRetrieveService.java:290)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.actions.RefreshResourceActionController.refreshSourceFolder(RefreshResourceActionController.java:210)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.actions.RefreshResourceActionController.refreshResources(RefreshResourceActionController.java:137)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.actions.RefreshResourceAction$1.execute(RefreshResourceAction.java:67)
    at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation$1.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:106)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1975)
    at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:118)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:07:54,631] (Utils.java:loadDocument:790) - Unable to load document: C:\Users\krzewinski.DAX\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\InteliWiseTest1\com.salesforce.ide.core\packageCache.xml (Nie można odnaleźć określonego pliku)
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:19:01,328] (ConnectionFactory.java:clearCache:212) - Clearing the following cached connections
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:19:01,333] (DescribeObjectRegistry.java:clearCache:654) - No cached describes
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:19:01,336] (MetadataFactory.java:clearCache:134) - Clearing the following cached metadata stubs
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:19:32,828] (ProxyManager.java:init:49) - No proxy bundle found - default proxy service will be initialized
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:22:24,546] (BaseRetryAspect.java:isConnectionExceptionRetryable:130) - Connection evaluation deemed exception not retry-able:
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:22:24,550] (BaseRetryAspect.java:isOperationsExceptionRetryable:159) - Operataions evaluation deemed exception not retry-able:
 WARN [2011-01-25 22:22:24,612] (ApexCodeScanner.java:generateKeywordRule:139) - Unable to get describe object for type project 'InteliWiseTest1'

Any help would be preciated

• January 25, 2011