• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am working on a report to be generated in pdf format.

I have to display the column header values in all the pages. Is it possible to handle this in visualforce.

The code is somewhat like this which i am trying. I want the apex:column headerValue="Primary Name"  to appear in all the pages when rendered as pdf.Currently only in the first page the header is coming with values  and in the following pages the values are coming with no header. Is it possible to display the header in all pages in an aligned manner.

<apex:page renderAs="pdf" standardStylesheets="false">
<head>
<style>

@page :first
{

margin : 70pt .5in .7in .5in;
size:landscape;
@top-right
{
        content : element(header);
}
@top-left {
     font-family:Arial;font-size:16pt;font-weight:bold;
     content: "Relationship";
        }
          @bottom-left {
        font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;
        content : element(footer);
    }

@bottom-right {

content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);

}

}

@page
{

margin : 70pt .5in .7in .5in;
size:landscape;
@top-right
{
        content : element(header);
}
@top-left {
     font-family:Arial;font-size:16pt;font-weight:bold;
     content: "Relationship all";
        }

@top-center
{
content: element(test1);
}

@bottom-left {
        content : element(footer);
    }

@bottom-right {

content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);

}

}

div.header {
    position : running(header) ;
}
div.footer {   
    position : running(footer) ;
}

div.test1
{
position: running(test1);
width:703px;
padding-left:9px;
}

.table1Value{color: #333333; font-size: 70%;text-align: center;border-bottom:0px double #605E5E;}
</style>

</head>

<div class="header" align='right'>
    <apex:image value="logo"/>
</div>

<div class="test1">
<table>
<tr >
<th width="10%" align="left">Relationship </th><th width="10%">AA</th><th width="10%">BB</th><th width="12%">CC</th><th width="10%">DD</th><th width="12%">EE</th><th width="10%">FF</th><th width="12%">GG</th>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<div class="footer" align='left'>
    Date Printed  : {!MONTH(TODAY())}/{!DAY(TODAY())}/{!YEAR(TODAY())}<br/>

</div>

<apex:column headerValue="Primary Name" style="font-family:Arial;font-size:10pt;">
     {!NULLVALUE(l.rg.households__PrimaryAccount__r.Name,'-')}
     </apex:column> 

</apex:page>

Hi,

I have a requirement where i have to hide or remove the icons of related list like Contract/Account,Contacts etc.

I have to use <apex:relatedlist> because of some restrictions. But the icons are also appearing which is not required.

I tried below code by reading the html source and tried to hide the relatedListIcon class but it is not working.

Can you please suggest.

<apex:page standardController="Account" standardStylesheets="true"  sidebar="false" showheader="false">

<style>
body
{
font-size:13px;
}
</style>

<style>
.relatedListIcon{display:none;}
</style>

<apex:relatedList list="Contacts"></apex:relatedList>

Thanks and regards

Srinivasu

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to display the column name in all pages alongwith the respective column values.

I have to render a pdf page. It is like a printable view of a report.

I am getting the column names and all the values.

But the column names are only appearing in the first page and in the subsequent pages i am getting the values but under the same column and without the column name.

Is there anyway it can be handled in visualforce.

Thanks and regards

Srinivasu

Hi,

Is it possible to render a VF page without a particular section for eg: Custom Links,System Information. I have to use <apex:detail> tag because of some restrictions. I have tried using javascript and was able to remove buttons and links (like Owner,View Hierarchy).

Is it possible to read the html id or name for Custom link section using document.getElementbyID and make it as display:none or something.

Kindly suggest..

Hi,

I have a requirement like this.

Screen 1: i have to display open activities records if records exit

Screen 2: i have to show the text :"No records to display" if records do not exist.

I am using below code but it is not giving desired results, can i do it without using controller.

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="BusinessPrintController"
standardStylesheets="true"  sidebar="false" showheader="false">

<apex:pageBlock title="Open Activities">
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account.OpenActivities}" var="item" rendered="{!IF(ISNULL(Account.OpenActivities),false,true)}">
       <!--     <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account.OpenActivities}" var="item" rendered="{!IF(item>0,false,true)}"> -->
            <!-- <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account.OpenActivities}" var="item">  -->
            <apex:column width="16%" value="{!item.Subject}"/>
            <apex:column width="10%" value="{!item.IsTask}"/>
            <apex:column width="20%" value="{!item.ActivityDate}"/>
            <!--<apex:column value="{!NULLVALUE(item.Status,'-')}"/>-->
            <apex:column width="20%" value="{!item.Status}"/>
            <!-- <apex:column value="{!NULLVALUE(item.Priority,'-')}"/> -->
            <apex:column width="15%" value="{!item.Priority}"/>
            <apex:column width="40%" value="{!item.OwnerId}"/>    
        </apex:pageBlockTable>

<apex:dataTable value="{!Account.OpenActivities}" var="item" rendered="{!IF(ISNULL(Account.OpenActivities),true,false)}"> hhh
          <apex:column headervalue="No Records to display"></apex:column>
        </apex:dataTable>

</apex:pageblock>

Hi,

I am planning to take certification in Salesforce Developer 401.

Can you please share the study material,syllabus and pattern of questions if any.

Does it cover apex and visualforce also.

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards

Srinivasu

Hi ,

How to render a VF page without hyperlinks.....

If using <apex:detail> tag i am rendering a page, it displays all sections...but alongwith [Change],[View Hierarchy] links. Is it possible to remove the links and render the page..

Is it possible to render all sections excluding System Information and Custom Links dynamically.

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards

Vasu

Hi,

What is the font used in the OOB printable view page in salesforce. Where can i  get this font and css and how can i use it to render as a VF page.

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards

Vasu

Hi,

Is it possible to render a VF page with the same appearance as is seen in the Printable View page. Is it possible to display all the sections with similar spacing ,font-size, header etc as it appears in OOB printable view.

If i use a comibination of apex:detail and apex:relatedlist tags then buttons are getting displayed and i have no control over formatting and aligning the sections in a prescribed format.

Any suggestions...

Thanks and regards

vasu

Hi,

Is it possible to render a VF page without buttons for eg: Edit,Delete etc using <apex:detail> tag.

I am using apex:detail because i have to display all sections of the detail page as a printable view , but the buttons should not be displayed. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks and regards

vasu

Hi,

I need to merge two related lists (for eg; open activities and activity history)and display as one which will be a combination of columns from both list. I tried using <apex:relatedlist> but how to merge both into one and combine columns..

Please help.

Hi,

I want to display only certain sections of Account Detail page and only certain related lists. For eg : i want to display only Account Detail,

Address Information, Marketing Profile in the detail section and only few related lists like opportunities,activity history. How to achieve this?

If i use <apex:detail> tag then it displays the all sections of the detail page but all are not required.

Please help.

Hi,

I have a requirement where i have to hide or remove the icons of related list like Contract/Account,Contacts etc.

I have to use <apex:relatedlist> because of some restrictions. But the icons are also appearing which is not required.

I tried below code by reading the html source and tried to hide the relatedListIcon class but it is not working.

Can you please suggest.

<apex:page standardController="Account" standardStylesheets="true"  sidebar="false" showheader="false">

<style>
body
{
font-size:13px;
}
</style>

<style>
.relatedListIcon{display:none;}
</style>

<apex:relatedList list="Contacts"></apex:relatedList>

Thanks and regards

Srinivasu

Hi,

Is it possible to render a VF page without a particular section for eg: Custom Links,System Information. I have to use <apex:detail> tag because of some restrictions. I have tried using javascript and was able to remove buttons and links (like Owner,View Hierarchy).

Is it possible to read the html id or name for Custom link section using document.getElementbyID and make it as display:none or something.

Kindly suggest..

Hi ,

How to render a VF page without hyperlinks.....

If using <apex:detail> tag i am rendering a page, it displays all sections...but alongwith [Change],[View Hierarchy] links. Is it possible to remove the links and render the page..

Is it possible to render all sections excluding System Information and Custom Links dynamically.

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards

Vasu

Hi,

Is it possible to render a VF page without buttons for eg: Edit,Delete etc using <apex:detail> tag.

I am using apex:detail because i have to display all sections of the detail page as a printable view , but the buttons should not be displayed. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks and regards

vasu