• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi guys, I am looking to build a simple form using sites.  

Here's what I want to do:

The form will be used to update records in Salesforce.  We currently use Formassembly for this, but it makes sense to build this ourselves and save that additional cost. What I need to do, set up a two stage submission process for the form. So the user fills out the fields, and clicks on a confirm button which will then store their responses for review before final submission.  However at the same time of this confirmation/review process I will need Salesforce to return what the existing values are for that particular record, almost in like a side by side comparison.  Is something like this possible?  

Hi everyone,  I am not a SFDC newbie but am new to writing triggers, etc.  Normally I would figure this out myself but I am in a bit of a time crunch :smileyindifferent:  So i created a trigger to count the number of contacts related to an account object, the code works without a problem.  However I now need to implement it and need to test the code to pass coverage requirements.  

I  need to create a class that creates a new contact.  Although my code for this class isn't throwing any errors, it is not creating the new contact record.  I realize this is small potatoes compared to some of the other requests here, but I'd appreciate the help.

@isTest
public class myClassTest {
static testMethod void myTest() {

Contact testContact = new Contact(recordtypeid='01280000000BcQiAAK',firstname='Bob',lastname='Dole',title='Teacher',AccountId='001V0000005D6cY');

insert testContact

;

}}

Hi everyone,  I am not a SFDC newbie but am new to writing triggers, etc.  Normally I would figure this out myself but I am in a bit of a time crunch :smileyindifferent:  So i created a trigger to count the number of contacts related to an account object, the code works without a problem.  However I now need to implement it and need to test the code to pass coverage requirements.  

I  need to create a class that creates a new contact.  Although my code for this class isn't throwing any errors, it is not creating the new contact record.  I realize this is small potatoes compared to some of the other requests here, but I'd appreciate the help.

@isTest
public class myClassTest {
static testMethod void myTest() {

Contact testContact = new Contact(recordtypeid='01280000000BcQiAAK',firstname='Bob',lastname='Dole',title='Teacher',AccountId='001V0000005D6cY');

insert testContact

;

}}